Oct 31, 2012
    SIG522, .22LR CARBINE, LW CLASSIC, SEMI-AUTO, 18 IN BARREL, FOLDING STOCK
    UPC 798681465767 Item # WR522LW-18B-C
    Thanks

JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    I'm interested in buying my first can. It'd be used on a Sig Mk25, as well as a Colt HBAR AR Carbine.

I no nothing about cans, so I'd be open to considering whatever options seem to make the most sense for the above weapons.

Looking for pricing on everything - silencer, stamp, whatever annoying regulatory expenses necessary to buy.

TIA!

rauler

May 2, 2012
    We are getting lots of people asking for prices and we are doing our best to get back you. Please message us if you want a quote and please give us the model # or the upc code. There are lots of variations of these firearms and prices vary between models. We are not following this thread for requests, so please message us if you are serious about getting a quote. We have quoted for many and have ordered lots of guns because we are giving great prices. Thank you.

It's taking long because you didn't give us a model # or upc code. Also, we aren't watching the thread, we are responding to people that have messaged us. We would be more than happy to price these out, but we are getting 100's of requests from people that are messaging us with the exact model number. Thank you.

How much for a Ruger 10/22 Carbine Mod#1103? Just looking for a base to build a rifle.

or send them an email, they are a great bunch of guys with remarkable customer service.

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Or better yet, come visit us in store. We can then spend some time doing a real-time search and quoting you price and availability. If a gun is allocated or just impossible to get we will maintain your request on our customer list and look for it daily -- as well as grease some wheels with our distributors to get it!

All ordered handguns are at our store in 2 business days upon order. Long guns are 3-4 days depending where it ships from. No "fees" on special orders or transfer fees, etc. Great way to get exactly what you want at a great price.

Even then, if all else fails, we do $50 transfers all day long...

Cory

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I'm leaning Glock 21 but I can get one of those any time. Should I be loading up on things that may be snuffed out in future gun-grabs? Anyone else thinking that way.....?

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I like what I hear from Cory at United Gun Shop!

take.jpg

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Full size M1A, or finish my Mk12 build, a 5.45AK, S&W 1917

REALLY want a 226 Navy

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

CSJ

Dec 20, 2013
    Rockville
    Colt Special Combat Government Carry

If you could find one, what would be the cost of a colt Special Combat Government Carry. Model number O1970CY. I'll send you a PM.

Thanks - CJ

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    Dying for a inexpensive sks. Wanted one for awhile If you get a line on one that is missing parts or may need work please let me know.

I hate to be so penny pinching but I have been battling an illness which nearly took my life back in january and I am still being treated and still has me debilitated with as we speak. I don't have much money but my Birthday is in 2 weeks and I might be able to scrape together enough money to make this a reality or if nothing else a nice project.

Thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom