• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aldwyn

Not All That Bad, Really.
    Dec 20, 2012
    Columbia, Md
    I have an ACR on it's way that I way overpaid for.

Hopefully the smile on my face when I have it at the range will outweigh the empty wallet!

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I was going to buy an AK, but then the shtf. So I bought a parts kit that won't get together anytime soon.

Then I figured once I get my tax return (still waiting on my W2), that I'd grab the Glock 17 I was thinking about. But now Glocks are jacked and mags are non-existent. Same goes for Sigs and other modern 9mms.

So now I don't know what my first this year will be. Maybe I'll buy the SAA I've been wanting or maybe I'll hunt down a shooter Luger since I've wanted one for a while. I'll get to make a proper post in here eventually.

hole423

Jan 16, 2013
    Handgun options:

Rock Island Armory 1911 in 22TCM/9mm
    Ruger SR45
    SpringFrield XD-M or Glock 32 in 357sig

Rifle:
    Marlin 795 or Ruger 10/22 - To be customized for Wife with purple Boyds stock
    Rossi Lever Action in 357mag or 45 Colt
    AR in 17HMR, 5.45x39 or 5.7x28mm or 308

Collectable options:

Colt SAA
    M1 Girand
    M1 Carbine

Basincally not sure which way I want to go. Which ever pops up with the best price first and is not banned. I hope to get a least one of these this year.

canuckboy

Aug 27, 2010
    Do you know what you're first firearm will be on 2013??

Not me....paying some layaways off but I don't know which I will get first or when? It may be a trade or just a impulse buy knowing me. how about you?

I just saw the post for that amazing Mosin stock ... saving pennies for it now!

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    As stated in an earlier post, my first purchase of 2013 was a Carcano. This week I picked up 2 M1 Garands. I will probably sell one to help finance the other one. Now I have to decide which Garand I am willing to part with. Three more purchases and I will have my 2013 wish list completed. I may as well buy guns since I can't find ammo.

canuckboy

Aug 27, 2010
    As stated in an earlier post, my first purchase of 2013 was a Carcano. This week I picked up 2 M1 Garands. I will probably sell one to help finance the other one. Now I have to decide which Garand I am willing to part with. Three more purchases and I will have my 2013 wish list completed. I may as well buy guns since I can't find ammo.

Oh man ... that is a tough decision!!!

canuckboy

Aug 27, 2010
    Pics tomorrow when I pick it up with its NOT DISAPPROVED.

2 weeks -- faxed to MSP on 12/27/2012; received approval today. One NIB Smith & Wesson M&P Shield in .40 S&W which I paid for 3 weeks ago.

Can't wait to clean off the shipping and packing lube, grab some ammo and get her sighted in. I'll make the time to take a couple pictures to share, but the shootin' is the thing!

Sweet!

rfawcs

Si Se Pwodway
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 15, 2008
    Waldorf, MD
    So far a used 8-shot Mossberg 500, wood furniture. Looking for another one or two handguns in .45. Always looking for Colt revolvers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom