• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    The first handgun I ever shot was a Beretta M9 when I was 17-18. A buddy turned 21 and it was his first purchase. The first handgun I ever bought was a G34.

Mt Airy

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2010
    Frederick county
    My first pistol was a Dan Wesson revolver in 1982 was a piece of junk that was. It has been the only gun I have ever gotten rid of. It went back to the factory twice than I got rid of that POS

Sewer Rat

Ultimate Member
    First shot was a contender 35rem..... at 14 or 15 yrs old, was quite impressive..... 20 yrs later bought my own just like it.

First bought was a AMT automag 6" barrel 22mag.... my bunny hunting gun. I miss that one.. had to sell when I got divorced and left NYS.... I never had any of the problems that I read about regarding those handguns, internet rumors got me scared to get another.

4MDGunRights

Gun Totin' Member
    Jul 28, 2009
    Morris Co, New Jersistan
    As stated prior, my Ruger Security Six 6" SS was my first handgun and firearm. Since 1981, I've added to my Ruger revolver family a 1982 Redhawk 7 1/2" SS and a 1991 SP101 3" in 38 Spc.
    IMG_2051a_zps8a7bcbc0.jpg

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    First hand gun I ever purchased for myself was Taurus PT92C - a Beretta copy made on Beretta machinery. It was nice pistol, until I traded it with cash for a SIG P228 and there was no going back :)

madmantrapper

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    Carroll County
    First I ever owned was a Charterarms .38 snub nose. What a piece of junk, couldn't hit anything with it past 5 yards. Don't know what ever happened to it. Not sure what was next, maybe colt series 70.

Z Lady

Oct 13, 2014
    This is my first handgun 357 mag made by Rossi and purchased new at Northeast Gun and Pawn shop. My reason for purchase was for home defense. My dislike is the recoil and not very accurate for target shooting. However, good for concealed carry if so desired.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      98.2 KB · Views: 223

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    My first handgun was an East German Makarov, my second a P08 German police "sneak" with police unit marks (Weimar, IIRC) on the front grip strap.

jessebogan

Feb 25, 2012
    First hand gun was a S and W model 28 as a Christmas present to myself in 1986. NIB, 6 inch barrel. Still have it, will never sell it. Only problem I have with it, is very few other handguns ever match up with it for accuracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom