• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    For state senator look at Tom Wilson, from cecil county. Check him out see what he stands for. I think the best man for the job. Check his Facebook page. Lets support our own from cecil county. District 35.

Will do I have to admit I haven't looked at him too much. I had a lot of conversation with Wayne Norman and liked what he had to say. That being said I would MUCH rather have someone from Rising Sun represent me than a lawyer from across the river.

Rudolph is a two face bastard slimy career politician.

I'm helping with the research on the MD Elections 2014 thread. Rudolph refuses to answer any of my emails or return my phone calls. :mad54: I am part of the new district and I really doubt that any democrat has a shot in hell in these parts.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    For state senator look at Tom Wilson, from cecil county. Check him out see what he stands for. I think the best man for the job. Check his Facebook page. Lets support our own from cecil county. District 35.

I agree wholeheartedly with Tom. Definitely my choice.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Rudolf is a Democrat with a Conservative electorate so he does little to blatantly upset the pro gun people but I don't trust him, if his was the last vote needed to ban all guns for the Democrats he would vote the party line IMO. Time for Him and the other closet liberals to go.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    you couldn't be the furthest from the truth , my hatred for Mike goes well before that. Hoping this will be his last year in politics. But for MSI you are correct, they haven't done anything for this state and where telling people not to sign it just to swell their membership

And yet you still won't expound on details...just name calling.

I'm done with you until that changes.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Kinda surprised to hear this. Effective, (lately) NO. Passionate, definitely.

Actually, he is very effective. He got legislation through this year that protected your Fourth Amendment rights with regards to email and cosponsored similar legislation on your cell phone and other personal communications.
    He did that by working across the aisle.

He also had a heavy hand in revising what the ORIGINAL version of SB 281 was (remember that unholy nightmare?) Nope, we were not able to defeat the whole thing but what emerged was certainly better than the nightmare OMalley originally wanted. He did that because he is on Judiciary committee and the only Republican permitted on the so-called "Subcommittee" that meets in the Chairmans office to discuss pending legislation.

He has also worked across party lines to save more of the unborn.

There's other stuff but thats a decent start.

I'm sorry that somehow this message didn't get across to you (and perhaps others in Cecil). I feel like I should maybe do something differently to make sure y'all know things like this. We do put out pressers but if the Whig doesn't pick them up, I'm not sure what the next step is. Any ideas are appreciated!!!!!

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Email and internet sites that support the issues he is supporting. Never fear the sites that are against him will be blasting away full bore.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Comment on the lawsuit the County filed against him. Was that whole cluster ef not a flagrant waste of taxpayer money?

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Comment on the lawsuit the County filed against him. Was that whole cluster ef not a flagrant waste of taxpayer money?

I won't comment FOR him as he is the attorney ( and I have nothing to do with his law practice) and I was not involved in the suit but yes, I personally thought so!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Email and internet sites that support the issues he is supporting. Never fear the sites that are against him will be blasting away full bore.

Great. Idea! Now can I recruit someone web savvy to help with that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    So we got rid of Rudolph. Has anyone started a conversation with Hornberger about a 2A agenda... I'm getting sick and tired of out of state sellers just flatly refusing to sell legal firearms into MD because they're too afraid to understand the laws, and I don't blame them. Nothing against the IPs either, but it seems like the cost of doing firearms business in MD is 20% higher than out of state and its still cheaper to buy out of state and transfer in, in almost every instance I've had so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom