• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N3YMY

Ultimate Member
    Jan 21, 2013
    Interesting.

Apparently panelists were fearful enough that four of Frederick County's finest was dispatched to the library, but waited in the hallway.

Nice!

arcticdc5

Mar 20, 2013
    About 80-90 folks altogether. Room was very small and lots were standing in the back.

Wore my yellow don't tread on me pin on my shirt. then some libtard saw me grabbing an orange from the refreshment table and said "you just go ahead and tread on our food". Lol what a fag

Last edited:

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    some libtard saw me grabbing an orange from the refreshment table and said "you just go ahead and tread on our food". Lol what a fag

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` :lol::lol::lol:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I arrived at 1030 thinking it started at Noon, missed the 10am part.

It was mostly 2A but there were some vocal OLD democrats that were saying "love love" typicaly hippy stuff. Mostly 2A support though.

Did have a passive aggressive Dem organizer stand in front of me because he didnt like what I was saying. He moved around the entire room to stand in front of me. (mental illness, looks like he wont be getting a gun)

Passive aggressiveness is all too common with antis. I've yet to have one be direct.

Sent from my hacked mobile device of destiny.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Total ****ing waste of time. Crackpot old bat organizers, and Frosh spent too much time pontificating and they took very few questions. Mostly old ladies and lesbians scolding the crowd for interrupting Frosh/Young's "speeches" with rebuttals. Young claimed that he only received 25 emails against the bill from his district - complete ********.

Frosh literally ran out the backdoor midway through, and Ron was quick to follow. Clagett didn't even show.

Lot's of people were taping so it may be posted. I was in the blue S&W T-shirt against the wall in the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom