• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    This was by far the best gun show I ever been too. You missed out if you did not go. They literally had everything at good prices.
    I agree it was a very good show. Few non-gun/hunting tables, a few good ammo deals and lots of everything else

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Sunday afternoon, I was looking to get out of the house. I came back only with a tub of Dill Pickles.
    I saw a Chilean Mauser the peaked my interest but not enough for it to come home.

Those flame throwers looked like fun but not $$$ fun for the price they were.

I don't need any ammo but noticed some milsurp calibers were anywhere from $25/20 up to $50/20 for the same caliber I was looking at. (7mm mauser)

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    This show is slowly trending downwards.

Did you go? This was better than past York shows I have attended.

Both rooms were full, and there was a lower percentage of non-firearms crap than in the past.

Even pre covid the left hall was never as full as it was this time. The tables at the back were usually empty, or no tables were there at all.

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County

Both rooms were full, and there was a lower percentage of non-firearms crap than in the past.

Even pre covid the left hall was never as full as it was this time. The tables at the back were usually empty, or no tables were there at all.
    I was there both days. I agree it was the best York show in a while.

Gordon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2011
    Baltimore City

Yes I did attend and nowhere near what this show once was. I’m sticking to the smaller club type shows like Quarryville,Cub Hill ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom