• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    Picked up 8 P-Mags for the $12 a piece. Also got some parts for my builds such as Troy Alpha hand guard, Hauge grip, Magpul ACR stock, spring with buffer, and these cool rubber grommets to fit in the holes on the hand guard. Gives it a really good grip. One last thing, I picked up a 50 cal ammo can for $10.

Decent show but not as big as the last one. Many more people there then I thought would be. Did see a new Keltec survival rifle for $425.

Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    Picked up 8 P-Mags for the $12 a piece. Also got some parts for my builds such as Troy Alpha hand guard, Hauge grip, Magpul ACR stock, spring with buffer, and these cool rubber grommets to fit in the holes on the hand guard. Gives it a really good grip. One last thing, I picked up a 50 cal ammo can for $10.

Decent show but not as big as the last one. Many more people there then I thought would be. Did see a new Keltec survival rifle for $425.

I think I was standing next to you when you picked those grommets. I had on a collared shirt. I picked up the last 2 packs they had.
    Got a couple of pmags, a vice block, and an iPhone case my brother wanted. Great show. I did get skunked on bandoleers of 50 Rnds aulstralian surplus. $35 each. Guy in front of me bought all 10. I was pissed

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    I got 10 30 round PMags. The guy I bought from had a single mag price and the buy 10 and get them for $120 price.

One thing I could not find was any Black Dog mags for my .22 conversion kit (AR). I saw S&W and several other mags, but none for my upper. Time to use the out of state buddies to get some.

orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    I think I was standing next to you when you picked those grommets. I had on a collared shirt. I picked up the last 2 packs they had.
    Got a couple of pmags, a vice block, and an iPhone case my brother wanted. Great show. I did get skunked on bandoleers of 50 Rnds aulstralian surplus. $35 each. Guy in front of me bought all 10. I was pissed

Yup they had 4 sets left so I grabbed two. Then ended up spending another $330 on the rest of the stuff I bought from them.

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    I was there with my son. I got 4 AK mags @ $15 each... Yugo Zastava mags. I bought a S&W MP15-22 from Stonybrook... It's my gun, but my son left with a big smile on his face :innocent0

All in all, an excellent show and one I'll go back to...

wbwanzer

Feb 4, 2008
    York PA. and loving it
    Real nice show, I thought. We were there for three hours. Bought a $10 holster that is pretty cool. Some shoot-n-see targets from the folks that took over for Tophat, and a stun gun.

I wasn't looking for a gun, but there were more there than at Timonium. All in all, a good time.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008

Was that about average price for the Pmags there? Who did you get them from?

MH

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I thought it was a good who

a guy had a crate of Yugo Tok for $175/ea. he had about 25 of them.

Pmags ranged from $14-$17
    Yugo AK mags $10-$15
    milsurp AR mags @ $10-$12 that i saw

lots of mags!!!!!

You guys are tempting me. In the past 2 weeks I've been to Chantilly (pretty good) and Timonium (a bust), and Wednesday I bought a S&W 4-screw K-22, which is what I'd been looking for. But I could always use a 5-screw, or even a 3-screw Model 17, and some more Chip McCormack mags, and lets see . . . .

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I got there at 0905 hrs when the doors opened. here is the line!!
    10 min wait, line went fast!

it was worth the wait for me.

Gun shows are a father/son event. If i don't buy a thing I enjoy spending time with my boy who loves to pick up rifles.

Attachments

• York show.jpg
      York show.jpg
      63.2 KB · Views: 238

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    C&R HEAVEN.

Guy there was selling Zastava Toks for 175, same price for Yugo Mausers. Barrels in excellent / unfired condition (at least the ones i saw were)

Ended up buying a Mauser and a Savage 22 for about 200 each out the door. Mauser came with a bunch of goodies and I bought 60 rounds for the 200.

Great show, worth the trip!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    I was looking, only saw new. A ton of them though. Only price I remember is 350 new, which isn't that fantastic. I'm sure you can get a deal though...."well the vendor over there wanted 300..."

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    ... yes... PA State police trade ins for ~$225-250 a piece. They looked pretty worn but serviceable.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    ... yes... PA State police trade ins for ~$225-250 a piece. They looked pretty worn but serviceable.

I might have to wander up then...wanted to go today didnt work out.

I'm looking for a back up to my current 870 so "serviceable" is all that's needed.

TreadNot

May 11, 2012
    Bel Air
    Seems I remember some 98's being sold by or near the same guy with the crate of Tok's. Sorta to the rear and left after you enter. Had some really ratty-looking 98's without bolts, and that's what stuck in my mind. May have had some whole ones too, but the boltless ones caught my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom