• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    C&R
    Mosin Nagant (you'll probalby see them at York @ $100)
    Turkish or Yugo Mauser

You showin off my wall again.lol

They will actually be about 110.00-125.00 at a show from what ive seen lately. Maui If its a Mosin you or FPS desire, I have one left that i had offered to a guy on here but he never got back to me. I have zero problem keeping it( I like it), but I would let it go to one of you guys for a good price.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    You showin off my wall again.lol

They will actually be about 110.00-125.00 at a show from what ive seen lately. Maui If its a Mosin you or FPS desire, I have one left that i had offered to a guy on here but he never got back to me. I have zero problem keeping it( I like it), but I would let it go to one of you guys for a good price.

Cool Beans....I wish it was my wall:party29:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ill probably hit it, been a while since i been to a show. Dont really need anything but love to browse. If I come up empty I will probably order a K98 from Dans (Talked to Wideners but they say their bores are dark and they are still electropenciled).

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    seems like the guy at classicarms.us has some mosin goodness for $70

either way, Ill be there Sat with new C&R in tow.....

Thats not bad if you have a C&R but most dont, plus once you ship the rifle from classic arms it will be near about 90-95.00 and you can Hope you get a good one. I rather pick through them. Not to mention the fact that there doesnt seem to be any 69 dollar ones on the order form, so im guessing they are sold out.

If they dont have a C&R that same 69 dollar gun will be about 115.00-120 after transfer:sad20:

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    So can I bring a pistol to trade or sell to an FFL at the show?
    I know they will probably rape me on the price so I likely won't do it but I was just wondering.

What's a mosin shoot like? Will my wide like shooting it?

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I know they will probably rape me on the price so I likely won't do it but I was just wondering.

What's a wide??

Everyone should have at least 1 Mosin Nagant rifle...does she want a big gun or little gun?

I see people carrying guns mostly rifles all the time trying to see/trade them.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county

Dont worry we wont tell her you said that :D

here is a Mosin nagant 91/30, I get a kick out of watching this kid.

762x54= 440 rounds for about 90.00
    http://www.ammoengine.com/find/stor...deners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=8736&dir=18

The rifle i have is still in grease I believe, I might have cleaned that one but i havent shot any of them. Ask FPS if im making you a good deal on it. Im making zero.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Dont worry we wont tell her you said that :D

here is a Mosin nagant 91/30, I get a kick out of watching this kid.

762x54= 440 rounds for about 90.00
    http://www.ammoengine.com/find/stor...deners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=8736&dir=18

The rifle i have is still in grease I believe, I might have cleaned that one but i havent shot any of them. Ask FPS if im making you a good deal on it. Im making zero.

Maui...if i didn't have a few things on layaway I would jump on it in a heartbeat. its a great rifle and from the sounds of it its well maintained and has a great finish. at the gun show or store you'd pay $15-$35 more than what is offered. its a steal.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Maui, Its up to you man. i wont lie, After i offered it to the guy before you guys I kicked myself cause I wanted to keep it. Im only offering it to you guys in the name of friendship because I bought a nice Sig off you, and to FPS cause he helped me out the other day.

I have a bunch of stuff coming and I could use the dough. But I wouldnt mind keeping it.. so Ill do this..

If you want it, Buy it, Ill give you 25rounds with it free. If you guys cant stand it Ill buy it back from you in a few weeks when i have the money again.(obviously being corrosive ammo, you will need to clean it, i dont want a rusty rifle back, but ill tell you how to clean it)

The biggest hurdle the wife will encounter is you have to be forceful with the bolt. It has the kick of about a 30-06 or 8mm, the round is about the same size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom