• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Unfortunatly I dont know that area at all, just that Aldo's is there as the guys i go with have been visiting him everytime for some time now.

here is a arial view, if you look right down the street to the right of the marked Aldos, on the opposite side, there is what looks like a house but behind it has a smaller building and the driveway comes off E forest and goes right to the shack of a shop.

At the top of the Map Mouse over Aerial, then click on birds eye..

http://www.bing.com/maps/#JnE9LjM5K...uMzA5NjA1NDcxMDIyJTdlLTc2LjYyMjczNzA2NDA2MzM=

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Unfortunatly I dont know that area at all, just that Aldo's is there as the guys i go with have been visiting him everytime for some time now.

here is a arial view, if you look right down the street to the right of the marked Aldos, on the opposite side, there is what looks like a house but behind it has a smaller building and the driveway comes off E forest and goes right to the shack of a shop.

At the top of the Map Mouse over Aerial, then click on birds eye..

http://www.bing.com/maps/#JnE9LjM5K...uMzA5NjA1NDcxMDIyJTdlLTc2LjYyMjczNzA2NDA2MzM=

I have an idea where that is....the gun shore is a few blocks before Aldos.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Correct, looking at the map it is a few blocks before, not a block as i first thought. i remembered that the guys said there was supposed to be a gun shop around there, i walked to the top of the hill and looked and seen it within walking distance diagonal across the street, unfortunately when we got there there was a sign that said something like closed for the gun show.lol

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Correct, looking at the map it is a few blocks before, not a block as i first thought. i remembered that the guys said there was supposed to be a gun shop around there, i walked to the top of the hill and looked and seen it within walking distance diagonal across the street, unfortunately when we got there there was a sign that said something like closed for the gun show.lol

he said he will be at the York gun show with his entire store. so there's no need to stop by anyway :D

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    LOu, got any in stock?
    BTW: when ya gettin those gsg 1911 s in stock?:D

Well if the VZ58's are non-reg as per MD law and the price and condition are right, then perhaps this fall into winter. If you go out of state you may want to try to pick up some VZ58 mags if they can be had for cheap. The gsg1911 .22's; don't know yet, have to check on pricing and MD compliancy to see what I need to do to make them compliant.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Well if the VZ58's are non-reg as per MD law and the price and condition are right, then perhaps this fall into winter. If you go out of state you may want to try to pick up some VZ58 mags if they can be had for cheap. The gsg1911 .22's; don't know yet, have to check on pricing and MD compliancy to see what I need to do to make them compliant.

do the VZ come in 20 rd mags??? only seen them in 30

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    do the VZ come in 20 rd mags??? only seen them in 30

The original mags are 30 or 35 rd. Regardless, it's over 20 rd, you know, the MD thing :sad20: According to a post in another thread a few weeks ago, there are supposed to be 10 or 12 rd mags available though most likely not original. If aftermarket, would you want to trust them to function as they should??? They are the reasons why I've not gone into the VZ58's. If all you clowns would like a VZ58 with no mag (get your own mag) as per Shooter's Discount, the next time I do a gun run and manage find some nice examples at a good price, I'll bring some back with me. Not sure when I'll be doing a gun run but definately about due. :D

Last edited:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    If all you clowns would like a VZ58 with no mag (get your own mag) as per Shooter's Discount, the next time I do a gun run and manage find some nice examples at a good price, I'll bring some back with me. Not sure when I'll be doing a gun run but definately about due. :D

This floppy shoe wearing fool might be interested if the price is right. :D

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    If all you clowns would like a VZ58 with no mag (get your own mag) as per Shooter's Discount, the next time I do a gun run and manage find some nice examples at a good price, I'll bring some back with me. Not sure when I'll be doing a gun run but definately about due. :D

This floppy shoe wearing fool might be interested if the price is right. :D

I'm sure we can find a way to do a 30rd group buy.

oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp
    thanks for the reminder on this, i have gone to the timonium show,picked a nice mosin nagant last year, and 2 years ago a not to used mossberg 500. The only prob there is you cant buy 30 rnd mags. I have been wanting to catch an out of md show just to get a couple of 30's.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    Going up Sunday. Need to pick up some 30 round mags for a new Bulgy AK-74 I hope to get next friday from Dan on transfer:bannana::bannana::bannana:

'74 mags were scarce at the last show - I didn't see any. Hopefully there will more available at this time. I need a few more. Also need Colt 32rd 9mm SMG mags. I'm taking some spare change money and maybe I'll get something other than mags :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom