• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornet

Feb 20, 2012
    Severn, Maryland
    i went with a friend yesterday from 9.30am to 11.30 and i saw a vendor on the left area or left hand big room and he had plenty of fn2000 rifles and p90, and he had a tag that says ok to sell to md residents take home today... but prices were high, price of primers were very high, in general all reloading supplies were expensive, bullets expensive, guns .... mhmm i saw few at a good price but very few i could count them with one hand, there were plenty of magazines for ar, lots of chinese made open assisted pocket knifes, and also saw the guy with the kind of vinyl rope going through all the guns so you couldnt handle them, but since most people said the vendors were acting like that with md residents i didnt even look or ask for guns.... i cant say it wasnt worth the trip because after all i found some stuff i wanted and also because i visit my friend who live 15 mins from the grounds,,, but i wasnt impress i was there last year and it was better....

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    Anyone know the name of the beef stick place that was there?

Holsingers.......I had to sit accross the aisle from them all weekend. Next time you see them at a show pick up a pound or 10 of their bacon. I try to get 4 or 5 lbs every other show or so.

twan

Oct 30, 2009
    Owings Mills, MD
    Holsingers.......I had to sit accross the aisle from them all weekend. Next time you see them at a show pick up a pound or 10 of their bacon. I try to get 4 or 5 lbs every other show or so.
    Thanks it was no name on there wrappers. Lol. Had the cheese & pepper they was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom