• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    My wife has done a 180 with my collecting activities. Now she believes me that it truly was an investment. When things turn around, and I start getting some new things again I just dont think I will get the pushback from her like I did last time. :)

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Romanian SKS
    100% matching

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Is the buttplate numbered on that one? I just bought a 1959 Romanian and the buttplate and rear sight are electro penciled. Mine is in very similar condition to yours.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Not sure... Its put back in the back of my safe right now. I dont usually check for EP marks, as that can be added at any time. given the condtion of this one, if there is EP, it prolly matches.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Hope that potential job comes through for you!

How about that CZ82? Does it come with 2 mags like most of the importers were supplying, and if so, what's the possibility of out of state transfer of the magazines?

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    I can check and see if I have a 2nd, but no promise. I will disassemble mags.

Gotta check on price on Taurus, I thought it was on the spreadsheet. Not on a computer now.

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    I'm currently looking for rare (Russian or otherwise) collector grade tokarev if you have any left. Some of the other ones on your list are sold already, like EG makarov. I am also looking for an early WW1 1911, browning high power, CZ 75, and a few other pistols but I didn't see these on your list. You have a lot of stuff there, really nice!

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Just wanted to give you guys an update as it’s the least I can do right now to show appreciation for all the support.

The bad:
    Still waiting on confirmation on the commercial consulting gig. I am hoping to hear back something today or tomorrow as Friday (tommorow) is my last day of work.

The good:
    I currently have one week Navy orders in hand for all next week, so that buys me time. In conjunction, this moring I was told that I have been approved for another 29 days of follow on Navy orders if I need. It will be a paycut to put my uniform on every day, but it will help to keep a roof over the wife and my kids heads.

highfructosecornsyrup

Apr 2, 2012
    baltimore city
    I bought a cosmo covered sks from sled maybe not 2 years ago and I didnt know much about the CR world. I quickly learned during my clean up and I think the sks is my fav shooter, even my pops likes that gun the best.

it didnt take long for me to realize I LOVE OLD GUNS, and Im ready for more...

lemme look that list over again...

crudmucosa

Dec 28, 2009
    Woodlawn
    That is a spot of good news at least!

Seriously wishing you the best, man. Got a lot of friends and coworkers in a similar situation to you. Many have been able to land on their feet so far.

The Mosin-Nagant you sold me last year is all cleaned up and ready to shoot. Just gotta make the time to get out and send some rounds down range. Oh and you inspired me to get my C&R soon after (so far I've only bought a decent little Chinese SKS with it).

Now...let me take another look at that list of yours...

Just wanted to give you guys an update as it’s the least I can do right now to show appreciation for all the support.

The bad:
    Still waiting on confirmation on the commercial consulting gig. I am hoping to hear back something today or tomorrow as Friday (tommorow) is my last day of work.

The good:
    I currently have one week Navy orders in hand for all next week, so that buys me time. In conjunction, this moring I was told that I have been approved for another 29 days of follow on Navy orders if I need. It will be a paycut to put my uniform on every day, but it will help to keep a roof over the wife and my kids heads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom