• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    UPDATE: NOT SELLING ANY MORE!!!!!

Ok guys, I updated my original list and decided to post up here to see if anyone on here wants any from my collection before I go on to the next step. My next step will be sending them to a auction house, gun broker, or maybe consign them somewhere. I took off the mosins as most of them are packed away in crates and don't want to fish out individual ones right now. I did leave a few on the list that were not in a crate.

If you don't like the price, or think its to much... please just move on. I know some might think some of the prices are a bit high, but I think most prices are more than fair.

PLEASE READ:

- Prices are posted. I will entertain reasonable offers but commitments at full price trump all talks.

- First with cash in hand gets the item. I can not/will not hold them.

- I am avail nights and weekends in Westminster. Handguns will be transferred at Westminster MSP. Payment is due when we do the paperwork, $10 fee is on you. You then can pick up on 8th day.

- C&R handguns for C&R holders, we can meet right over the state line south of Littlestown PA.

- Most are unfired by me. Some still have cosmoline on them. Sold as-is.

-Lastly, You must legally be able to own firearms!

FINALLY:
    -Pictures: I will post up pictures on a request basis. It might be a few days before I can get images of specific guns. I have 5 kids, a FT job(right now:innocent0), Navy reserves, and I also go to college. I am very busy at times... I will do my best to get the images up.

Download file here:
    LINK REMOVED

Last edited:

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    Sled, Sorry it didnt work out with the IP, but thanks for giving us a shot. Also, here is to still hoping you can get something prior to selling many or any of these. I will definitely take a look.

dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    Sled, you realize you just poured blood all over very, VERY hungry sharks, right? I mean, you are legendary in the C&R world on this forum, and you just listed some of your collection, FOR SALE! If I was rolling in money, you know I would be all over this.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    here.

Attachments

• yellow 1.JPG
      yellow 1.JPG
      130.4 KB · Views: 1,650
    • yellow2.jpg
      yellow2.jpg
      100.3 KB · Views: 1,633