Will additional rifles be added to the banned list?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    Never stop fighting, never give up. If you do, they have won.

I have said it before and I will say it again, incrementalism goes both ways. It has taken years to get where we are, it will take years to get out of it. If you are a person looking for instant gratification, then this fight isn't for you.

Uh huh... so what incrementalism is there to restore rights? I see gun rights going away but none coming back. Are you suggesting that because all guns were not banned this time around that SB281 is a "win"? I am a realist. Using your definition, we will lose all of our guns within about 5-10 years. I have yet to see a single right returned.

Your way of thinking can be attributed to you "drinking the koolaid" and you are an important piece in the drive to remove all legal guns. Nothing you are doing has ever done anything nor will it ever do anything to restore anything.

Unless of course you are saying once this case is heard by the SC and it upholds the law to be totally constitutional that at that point you will take up arms? Is that what you are saying? I could respect that as I can see then that you would be morally justified having gone through the process to the jury box. But somehow I doubt that is what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom