• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Mine's not marked so I guess it's a right handed model! :envy:

I did get a holster.

Mine was made in 87. The one I got from CIA was made in 86 and the one I got from GB is 89. Looks like I need an 88 to fill the gap.

I can see this getting out of hand REAL fast.

I'm going to complain to Weidner's that I didn't get a holster and also that I ordered a leftie but i received an ambidextrous model. J/k, I'm extremely happy with my 1986 for the price. Next up, a P64! Going to at least wait a month though.

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    I have three CZ82. I've had to adjust one or both of the mags on each one. Usually that involves putting a small screw driver in the small mag hole that locks the mag in place. By bending the top area of that hole in or out and/or the bottom area in or out I was able to get the mags to work correctly with the trigger guard button catch.

Mega internets and an ataboy to you! Tweeked the mags and sure enough it worked. Always something to learn. Thanks!:D

Tapatalk is crashing crap

I got an '85 and a '88 "Lefty". The humorous part is I ordered two "lefties" and one of them does NOT have an ambidextrous mag release.
    They are of obvious different quality, but I'm not complaining. I need to tweak the mag well on one of them because the mags are a bitch to remove from that one.
    BTW- The '85 came with two thick based mags.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

The other side of the slide isn't quite as nice. Hang on for another pic of that side. And one mag has some surface rust on it

Based on the doughnut shaped ring on the slide I think this was a cops gun.

Lol, that's def a cop's gun :lol2:

Still a nice one!!!

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    I already received both a makarov and tokorov from Wideners and they were fantastic, not hand picked but they could have been.

So I continued to the C&R section and found this:

P1030465.jpg

A pristine Walther P-1 9mm, sparkling clean bore, slide without any wear and came with two mags.

P1030472.jpg

Don't think it was ever issued. A couple little scrapes and scratches but can be buffed out. Again, not a hand pick but it could have been. Matching serial numbers weren't promised, but when I checked all mine matched.

Widners has always upheld their professionalism with high standards and great customer service. They sell exactly what they advertise and they sell to Maryland without hesitation. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

P1030476.jpg

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The CZ pictured on Weidner's website has a similar donut. Wonder what caused that? Something on the holster maybe?

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      79.7 KB · Views: 84

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom