• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    Unfortunately, just picked one up from AIM... But ordered this as well. Will probably get it ceracoated, depending on the condition. The ol' lady is p*ssed, but hopefully if I get it ceracoated in Pink, or something crazy, she won't mind anymore. >< Oh well...

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Great find, and way less than AIM or SOG. Just bought 2 more.

-Jim

I just bought one too. Now I don't care if Century cancels my order.

Unfortunately, just picked one up from AIM... But ordered this as well. Will probably get it ceracoated, depending on the condition. The ol' lady is p*ssed, but hopefully if I get it ceracoated in Pink, or something crazy, she won't mind anymore. >< Oh well...

I kind of hope mine comes in rough. The wife wants one and she's going to want it painted. I'd have a hard time recoating a nice one.

pez34a

Feb 17, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    Wow, I'd put in an order with Wideners earlier today and these weren't in yet. I called and was able to get one added to my order. Yay!

I was about to get one from SOG, but gonna take a gamble that even if rougher, the $100 savings will more than make up for it.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    My guess is they will not be rougher. I think AIM and SOG bought theirs from the same place at the same time. Wideners just used the price they used last round and the others decided to see how much they can get.

-Jim

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Oh, looks like I do have an account. I think I just ordered one if everything worked! If its beat to hell, I'll just sell it. Got it cheap enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom