Why the heck are M1 Garands so expensive?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I read or at least it was insinuated there were more IHC’s coming that were supposed to be at or near the top of originality for returns. Not every one of them but enough that it was recognized by the article writer.
    Maybe it was the summer or Fall edition of the GCA this past year.
    A truckload of ammo crates too but nothing on the estore as of yet either which was a disappointment went I went to buy some.
    If they could wait about 6-12 months to stick them up, that'd be awesome. Get my divorce finalized and the dust settled so I can potentially buy another one.

I don't really need dozens of them. I mean, I'd like dozens of them, and I'd probably be okay with just the lovely girl I do have. But I'd really like a 2nd garand. Ideally with original wood.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    IDK if it's been mentioned before but the Garand Collectors Association is a wealth of information on the Garand and an approved membership to purchase from the CMP.
    Op and anyone else reading this, DEFINITELY worth the hassle and paperwork to get a CMP Garand or two, and a CMP 1911, before they are all gone. There are some no-brainers that come along in life, and this is IMHO one of them,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom