• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    I need an AR-15 because it's got night vision and heat seeking projectiles.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Attachments

• IMAG0017.jpg
      IMAG0017.jpg
      32.9 KB · Views: 323
    • DSCN1374.jpg
      DSCN1374.jpg
      49.6 KB · Views: 316

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    United States v. Miller:

The U.S Government appealed the decision and on March 30, 1939, the U.S. Supreme Court heard the case. Attorneys for the United States argued four points:

1. The NFA is intended as a revenue-collecting measure and therefore within the authority of the Department of the Treasury.
    2. The defendants transported the shotgun from Oklahoma to Arkansas, and therefore used it in interstate commerce.
    3. The Second Amendment protects only the ownership of military-type weapons appropriate for use in an organized militia.
    4. The "double barrel 12-gauge Stevens shotgun having a barrel less than 18 inches in length, bearing identification number 76230" was never used in any militia organization.

Read number three again.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    United States v. Miller:

The U.S Government appealed the decision and on March 30, 1939, the U.S. Supreme Court heard the case. Attorneys for the United States argued four points:

1. The NFA is intended as a revenue-collecting measure and therefore within the authority of the Department of the Treasury.
    2. The defendants transported the shotgun from Oklahoma to Arkansas, and therefore used it in interstate commerce.
    3. The Second Amendment protects only the ownership of military-type weapons appropriate for use in an organized militia.
    4. The "double barrel 12-gauge Stevens shotgun having a barrel less than 18 inches in length, bearing identification number 76230" was never used in any militia organization.

Read number three again.

Depending on how it is interpreted that could either be a good thing for our side, or it could completely hold us back in our fight to keep certain firearms. I'm sure the jury is out to lunch on that one ATM, but maybe one of the those on the forum with legal experience could weigh in on the impacts for us.

P-12 Norm

Why be normal?
    Sep 9, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    No one ever asks why any one needs to write letters to teh editor with out asking permission, or why they NEED a permit to assemble. Why the question about the 2nd Amendment? The Unibomber, a lefty, wrote a terrible treatise and was all for blowing people up to further his Humanist cause. Maybe we shoudl restrict the ability of people to express their opinion?

That would be my response, as the 2nd Amendment makes all the others enforceable.

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    I always reply depending on their interests...example: Why do you need a 400 hp Corvette,the speed limit is 55...Why do you need Twin 2oo Yamahas on that 24' Barge... $ 11000.00 worth of Chrome on that Harley.....You get the Drift!

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    If anyone asks this question, I just respond by asking them why they NEED to eat. The response is usually along the lines of "well you need food to stay alive." Then I ask them why they NEED to live.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    uh, I might need an AR-15 in case there's a whacked bomber loose in my neighborhood... At least that seems to be the recommended firearm to have according to the professionals...

Boston-Swat.jpg

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Because it's cheaper than a Ferrari.

*** It is impossible to legislate evil away. What's amazing is that liberals are willing to die trying.***

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    uh, I might need an AR-15 in case there's a whacked bomber loose in my neighborhood... At least that seems to be the recommended firearm to have according to the professionals...

Boston-Swat.jpg

I said the same thing to my wife this morning. God forbid but one day the gun grabers will thank us for having a weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom