• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IGOR455

Oct 12, 2011
    glen burnout
    how about hap bakers. i know they have rifle shooting there co located with the carrol county landfill on rt 140 . it only takes me about 45 min from glen burnie.. they are 200 or 300 cant remember which. the staff is good i use it when i cant get into the academy range.

bghurc

Aug 9, 2013
    Welcome to Pasadena! I'm new to hunting but not new to the area. If you need to trade tips, let me know ;). I've been looking into joining Stoney Creek my self but don't know anyone to sponsor me.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    That sounds great. Welcome to Maryland. Yes water is a huge part of its identity. Its a great place after you discount its politics and guns laws.

And humidity, and demographics, and crime rate, and traffic, and attitude toward fellow man, and population density. But other than those it aint bad!

Ok Im being harsh. I cant wait to come back to visit in a few weeks. I miss the green, and turtles, and old bay wings. And I even sorta miss Wes. He's an ok feller.

OP how did you ever leave that place?!?! Talk about complete opposites!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    I moved here 10 years ago for work, not having a clue what I was in for. I assumed (yup) that it was like other states that would swing back and forth over time. Hell, when I moved here, Ehrlich was governor. I thought that was a good sign. Now I know better.

It's painful to watch as Maryland gets dumber, while my home State of Ohio repeals one bad gun law after another.

Topshot

Oct 4, 2015
    Quite frankly after 25+ years in MD we got fed up
    I now live part time in Maine. Huge improvement!

Brianczaw

Oct 7, 2015
    Harford County, MD
    I lived at Lake Roberts, population of about 6 :) the closest town of any size was Silver City, about an hour drive south, which is how far we went for gas, food, and everything else. The upside is that we were surrounded by 900 square miles of relatively untouched wilderness, all of which I could hunt/shoot. We had mule deer that would almost eat apples from your hand, javelina, coyote, elk and bear in the front yard. It was an amazing place.

That is beautiful country, Hunted Elk in Quemado, a little north of you. I remember having to drive to Show low, AZ to the nearest walmart to get supplies and a bunch of coolers to ship the meat pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom