• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedsks

Feb 27, 2007
    Sharpsburg, MD
    Just got my .50 remington 700 ML out of the safe and ready for the early black powder hunt. Shooting 250 grn .45 hornady sabots. Put a decent bushnell on it last year and was able to print 2' groups @ 100 with it. Using 2 50grn pyrodex pellets and 777 209 primers.

Havnt seen any decent bucks so far around here this year. But you never know with the rut going on. Cant eat horns anyway.

xd40c

Business Owner-Gun Toter
    Sep 20, 2007
    East Earl, PA
    Just got my .50 remington 700 ML out of the safe and ready for the early black powder hunt. Shooting 250 grn .45 hornady sabots. Put a decent bushnell on it last year and was able to print 2' groups @ 100 with it. Using 2 50grn pyrodex pellets and 777 209 primers.

Havnt seen any decent bucks so far around here this year. But you never know with the rut going on. Cant eat horns anyway.

Wish I was going out, but I have some things to do tomorrow that cannot be avoided. Good luck to you! If you have any nasty ol' backstraps you need to get rid of, just call me....:party29:

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    I will be out for an afternoon hunt. May hit hap baker mid day to make sure its still on

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I spent my whole Monday evening scouting and hanging a stand for my old man. I don't have the time to hunt much these days so when I can I help him out. From what I saw he is in a very good spot and I wouldn't be suprised if I post a pic of a big buck he kills tomorrow.

Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    Thought that didn't start till this weekend! I probably won't be able to get out this weekend though :(
    Busy all weekend, but I definitely foresee me makin a go a couple times this week after work. What a perfect way to unwind :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cddrive

Latest threads

Top Bottom