• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    I did not pay in advance, no one called me back for payment, but I did talk to ( I believe it was Tom who answered the phone) who confirmed me for today, or so I thought. I was going to pay cash at the door since no one called me back.

its all good right now, needed a vacation from Maryland =)

Did you pay in advance for the Pistol Class?? I would be coming unglued if I drove a few hours and the instructor didn't show. I think someone owes you fuel expenses and lodging ... This is pretty F'd up. What does " I beleive I confirmed with Tom " mean? Did you or didn't you?

I will be there this afternoon for tomorrows class...and it's gonna be steamy

August 16
    Mostly Sunny
    Hi: 91F/32C
    Low: 67F/19C

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    I just finished packing up the gear for tomorrow...

2 AR-15s, 10 PMags
    H&K P30, 4 mags
    Springer 1911 Loaded, 4 mags
    Slings, belt-rig, chest-rig, gloves, hat, sunscreen, glasses, bug/tick repellent, snacks
    A metric ton of ammo

Leaving 0-Way too early in the am... :D

Jamie

MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    Update from lunch break... 0900-1100 spent on some demonstrations and basics. Lunch and loading mags until noon, headed to the range soon.

MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    Shooting's done; a good time overall. Of course, we'd always like more trigger time, but I'm sure everyone learned something new. Thanks, Tom! Another satisfied customer here!

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    so when are we going back for the next round? Good Time except my son is a better shot then I am:D. I will not live that one down for quite some time. he even left me a note by the coffee maker saying pretty much the same thing.
    I really am greatful I had taken the time to attend the class. It really has shown me how much I stand to learn from continually training.

When can we schedule a "rematch" for this group herr.baer? I am ready and willing.

Matt

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    There was some talk of a November class. It has to be the same guys from this class though. It will be an all range day, no class room.

I'll be there for sure

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    It was a ton of fun. Thanks to Tom and everyone for making it a fun and safe day.

I am definitely in for a November class. The weekend of the 14th or 21st will probably be the best weekends since they wont interfere with F-Class and Thanksgiving.

3rd, I'm guessing you'll still be on Sundays only then?

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    If given enough notice I can try and take vacation and get a Saturday but we would need to hurry up and get a date set otherwise it would need to be a Sunday. My daughters birthday is the 6th, so I am a no go for the first weekend in November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom