• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Discontinued next year, among other CZ's, are the CZ-85 Combat in two-tone and the satin models. I've searched and had Constitutional Firearms search and it looks like I'll have to settle for the black one. Figures...:(

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    If I was going to go two-tone it would be this one.

DUOSHADOW2.jpg

Interesting, wonder why they are doing away with so many models. Saw all the CZ-97bs are getting upgrades w/FO front sights and Aluminum grips. Guessing that is due to the grip size some people complain about. Wonder what the other upgrades are. Just got my Custom 97b and took it to the range over the weekend, it is awesome! But on the plus side they are supposedly reworking the Dan Wesson plant to produce local versions of the Scorpion EVO3 and 805 Bren :party29:. My next one has to be a CZ-75 CTS-LS in SAO though.

CustomShopCZs.jpg

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    If I was going to go two-tone it would be this one.

Interesting, wonder why they are doing away with so many models. Saw all the CZ-97bs are getting upgrades w/FO front sights and Aluminum grips. Guessing that is due to the grip size some people complain about. Wonder what the other upgrades are. Just got my Custom 97b and took it to the range over the weekend, it is awesome! But on the plus side they are supposedly reworking the Dan Wesson plant to produce local versions of the Scorpion EVO3 and 805 Bren :party29:. My next one has to be a CZ-75 CTS-LS in SAO though.

I saw your review of shooting the 97, just didn't add to the "atta boys". It's on my list as I fall ever deeply in love with CZ's.

The list I found of discontinued CZ's is here. I'm not sure how this guy knows so much.
    http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=49898.0

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    I saw your review of shooting the 97, just didn't add to the "atta boys". It's on my list as I fall ever deeply in love with CZ's.

The list I found of discontinued CZ's is here. I'm not sure how this guy knows so much.
    http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=49898.0

He knows so much because that is Angus Hobdell the owner of Ghost Products Inc, aka CZ Custom. Also a US Grand Master and CZ-USA Team member.

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    The simplicity of Glocks are appealing to me.

I love CZs. I really do, it was the first pistol I really shot well but I went back to Glocks because that simplicity is extremely appealing. At 5000 rounds I needed to swap some springs and $30 worth of parts and 20 minutes worth of work later I was back in the game.

psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    All guns are like women in the fact they all have something pretty about them. Some look really pretty and others just do more for ya at the range. Ugly guns just try harder like the Glocks .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom