Which stores in VA to buy high capacity mags from?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • angler

Mar 30, 2010
    I've bought pmags from them before and they are a great vendor. Reasonable prices and great service.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Which matches are you going to? I think Gilberts/Sharpshooters in Lorton is on the way to Quantico if you go there. I'm pretty sure that they have AK mags. I know they have AR mags, and Glock mags, and a few others, too.

Jim

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    Just to let you know, It is illegal to posses a mag that holds more than 20 rounds in MD. but I'm sure you already know this.

It's illegal to buy, sell, offer for....Bah....Someone will be by with the actual text of the law in a minute or two...

If they're illegal, I'm in a world of shit...:sad20::sad20:

eddiek2000

Sweet Lemonade!!
    Feb 11, 2008
    Southern Maryland - Chuck Co.
    Just to let you know, It is illegal to posses a mag that holds more than 20 rounds in MD. but I'm sure you already know this.

Please do not pass off bad information. It is illegal to transfer/receive/manufacture magazines over 20 rounds in the peoples republic of MD. It is LEGAL to obtain them out of state and transport them in yourself.

11Bravo

NRA Lifer
    Dec 10, 2009
    Arizona the land of the FREE
    If you would like to meet at my home in Delaware "I own it but rent it out" I can get you a few. How many do you want, Synthetic PMags or Steele. Not sure how far you are from wilmington, Im stationed in Aberdeen so its a half hour for me.

11Bravo

NRA Lifer
    Dec 10, 2009
    Arizona the land of the FREE

This is bad info, It is LEGAL to posses the magazines but not legal to import, sell, buy, trade, give or take or manufacture mags over thirty rounds in MD. So you can buy outta state and bring them in but not buy instate. Lol what a pointless law, send revenue out of state yea see how thats working for them :D

Nate-X

Jul 20, 2010
    Hollywood, Maryland
    If you would like to meet at my home in Delaware "I own it but rent it out" I can get you a few. How many do you want, Synthetic PMags or Steele. Not sure how far you are from wilmington, Im stationed in Aberdeen so its a half hour for me.

Thanks for the offer but unfortunately I'm about 4 hours away from ocean city which is pretty close to Delaware. The bad thing is ill probably have to go to a store and not a show because some mags don't fit the fun bah!!!

CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    Here's what you do:
    Buy the mags online and have them shipped by Fedex to a Fedex location in VA or DE convenient to you as as "HOLD FOR PICKUP C/O YOUR NAME"
    You can do that for all kinds of Fedex deliveries except Fedex Ground, I believe.
    I do it all the time for high-value items where I don't want to miss the delivery and can't have it left at the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom