• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sbuzz750

Jan 24, 2013
    I've read the forum (and Google) but if I missed a similar thread I apologize.

Bought an NDS-1P receiver from Nodak Spud before the 10/1 ban went in to effect. For those who may not know that is for the Polish/Hungarian AKMS variant AK. I've read a lot on how to build the rifle and have friends who have built them before so I have access to knowledge and tools. It's certainly more than putting together an AR receiver but I'm confident I can pull it off.

Problem is, I can not find a parts kit. Found one on What A Country (http://whatacountry.com/polish-underfolder-ak-parts-kit.aspx) but for $390 it doesn't include a barrel. Seems pricey to me but others may disagree. I searched at the Harrisburg gun show (went straight to Sarco then searched the rest of the hall) with no luck. Google hasn't been a big help either.

So, experienced AK builders, where have you all had luck finding parts kits recently? I'd like to get the kit in my hand so that I can start to prepare/refinish parts before assembly. Should I keep trying gun shows or is the internet a better resource?

Same here, just looking for the best spot to buy a couple of kits from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom