• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    But how many times can you ask the same questions and get the same answers?

One can always just respond with a link to the user's previously answered questions. That not only answers the re-asked question, but is a non-snarky way to shape future participation.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    We have four pages to your thread on “can I sell a handgun in Virginia”. We gave advice on how to sell in Virginia, we gave answers on how to sell in Maryland. Now we have three pages on “where can I put my sell ad”. We have replied with names of numerous online sellers, also told you to check with any gun shops that handle consignments or even sell outright to a FFL. What more can we say? Is it that you don’t like the gun you bought? Is it you can’t keep the gun you bought? Is it that your tired of the gun you bought? What is it? Do you in fact really even want to get rid of a gun? You see, people in MDS get concerned and confused when the same basic questions are asked repeatedly. It makes them wonder about trolling. You know, keep asking until you get an answer that’s not quite legally right and it’s used against the community. Think about what you really want or just post 8 more times and put that dang gun for sale in the classified section here in the forum. Good luck.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    98gZUE9.gif

efeng9622

Oct 10, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Mightydog,

Thank you spent time to tell me you idea, now let me explain to you and all other friends who concerned and helped me.
    First , I already stop posting any message on my first question ( can I sell a handgun in Virginia ?) I did't ask same question over and over again. I am not trolling any one.
    I already focus on how to post AD, this is a new question I didn't ask before.I really want to sell this gun, I just don't like it so much and want to buy another. I already called a gun shop and will bring it to there tomorrow to do consignment .if the price he offered is too low than I expect or he refused me , I will try to go the private sale or go to gun show. there will be a gun show in VA Chantilly on April 20 . I maybe will go there. Helpfully I answered all your questions .

Thank you very much.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mightydog,

Thank you spent time to tell me you idea, now let me explain to you and all other friends who concerned and helped me.
    First , I already stop posting any message on my first question ( can I sell a handgun in Virginia ?) I did't ask same question over and over again. I am not trolling any one.
    I already focus on how to post AD, this is a new question I didn't ask before.I really want to sell this gun, I just don't like it so much and want to buy another. I already called a gun shop and will bring it to there tomorrow to do consignment .if the price he offered is too low than I expect or he refused me , I will try to go the private sale or go to gun show. there will be a gun show in VA Chantilly on April 20 . I maybe will go there. Helpfully I answered all your questions .

Thank you very much.

Question for you...did you ever get your HQL? You said that you don’t like the gun and want to buy another. Maybe the FFL where you find the other gun will take it in trade? You still must go thru a FFL in Chantilly if you do sell it. And if you see one you like there it must be transferred to a FFL in Maryland. That’s why I asked if you have gotten your HQL. Good luck. That’s all for me folks!

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    efeng9622: Maryland Shooters is having a pig roast event on Saturday, May 5, not far from BWI airport. Some members are travelling from as far North Carolina to attend.

The event is from 11am - 5pm, and was a very good time last year. You cannot see the thread, as it is the Water Cooler forum, for which one need 50 posts to view.

If you can make it, I will pay for your admission ($20), though feel free to bring a side dish if you'd like.

This would be a great opportunity to introduce yourself to us, and we to you. We are truly a friendly and welcoming bunch, but we are wary of possible Maryland government trolls (and I am NOT thinking that of you).

I would lay my life down for several members here.

Let me know if you can attend the party on May 5, and I will send you details and directions.

Eric
    eruby

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom