• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Makes me wonder if 50 is sufficient for WC access? Seems like its quite easy to hit 50.

There's a thread discussing that very subject. After much deep thought and deliberation it was determined that 50 is the perfect number. :D

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    That's the emojis only subforum.

3ac393d21ff5940cafcf9c12fb35a5b7.jpg

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Mightydog,

Thank you spent time to tell me you idea, now let me explain to you and all other friends who concerned and helped me.
    First , I already stop posting any message on my first question ( can I sell a handgun in Virginia ?) I did't ask same question over and over again. I am not trolling any one.
    I already focus on how to post AD, this is a new question I didn't ask before.I really want to sell this gun, I just don't like it so much and want to buy another. I already called a gun shop and will bring it to there tomorrow to do consignment .if the price he offered is too low than I expect or he refused me , I will try to go the private sale or go to gun show. there will be a gun show in VA Chantilly on April 20 . I maybe will go there. Helpfully I answered all your questions .

Thank you very much.

That's going to be an epic how to thread..

efeng9622

Oct 10, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    efeng9622: Maryland Shooters is having a pig roast event on Saturday, May 5, not far from BWI airport. Some members are travelling from as far North Carolina to attend.

The event is from 11am - 5pm, and was a very good time last year. You cannot see the thread, as it is the Water Cooler forum, for which one need 50 posts to view.

If you can make it, I will pay for your admission ($20), though feel free to bring a side dish if you'd like.

This would be a great opportunity to introduce yourself to us, and we to you. We are truly a friendly and welcoming bunch, but we are wary of possible Maryland government trolls (and I am NOT thinking that of you).

I would lay my life down for several members here.

Let me know if you can attend the party on May 5, and I will send you details and directions.

Eric
    eruby

Eric,
    Thank you for so nice to me and introduce this event to me , for some personal reasons I can't go there but I just want to say .

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

efeng9622

Oct 10, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Why can't you go? Afraid of getting to know us better?

because first, right now I just want to sell this gun, have no further plan.
    second, language disability.
    I will go to April 20 Gun show on Chantilly Expo Center, if I can't sell the gun on the show, ( I don't think so), I may concern to do private sale after May 20 because before May I will be too busy to take care the sale.
    so now I don't have to finish the 50 messages asap.
    Thank everyone here.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I will go to April 20 Gun show on Chantilly Expo Center, if I can't sell the gun on the show, ( I don't think so), I may concern to do private sale after May 20 because before May I will be too busy to take care the sale.
    Thank everyone here.
    Big fella, roger. Copy. (Means I get it)

Having said that, there's a whole lotta MDS members for whom English better be their second or even third language. They suck at spelling, grammar, vocabulary, etc. You should never worry about that among friends or family. MDS is like a big, sometimes dysfunctional, family.

Wanna see some evidence of paragraph two? Look up Slingblade. He's a member. You got old Sling beat by a mile.

Don't worry. Be happy.

Whatever you do, don't decline an invite to a good time because you feel awkward. Believe me, we live awkward. If it wasn't for awkward, there'd only be three percent of the members left...

Be well. Stay safe.

Thank everyone here.

Your written English is better than most native born Americans. The best way to improve hearing and speaking English is to spend more time with English speakers.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Your written English is better than most native born Americans. The best way to improve hearing and speaking English is to spend more time with English speakers.

Agreed, English isn't my first language either. For 33 years I've been practicing and my sister, who's (whose? :lol2:) an editor still corrects me!

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Big fella, roger. Copy. (Means I get it)

Having said that, there's a whole lotta MDS members for whom English better be their second or even third language. They suck at spelling, grammar, vocabulary, etc. You should never worry about that among friends or family. MDS is like a big, sometimes dysfunctional, family.

Wanna see some evidence of paragraph two? Look up Slingblade. He's a member. You got old Sling beat by a mile.

Don't worry. Be happy.

Whatever you do, don't decline an invite to a good time because you feel awkward. Believe me, we live awkward. If it wasn't for awkward, there'd only be three percent of the members left...

Be well. Stay safe.

1x4dzk.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom