• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arcticwolf

Certified Brute
    May 28, 2008
    Well it is all finished now!! I must say that the Green Monster turned out to be a good looking gun. Will be trying to sell it now.

I think you should keep it looks like something that would make a good family heirloom.

bfreeder00

Apr 27, 2009
    Delaware/ Iraq
    If It had belonged to anyone in my family I would, but it means nothing to me. Came to me from a friend. I have never shot it and I prefer my 870 anyway.

bfreeder00

Apr 27, 2009
    Delaware/ Iraq
    The other barrel is a 28 inch Modified Choke Barrel. Sorry I forgot to put that in the posting. The gun is for 2 3/4-3 inch shells and is rated for Magnum loads.

boostedradial

Apr 8, 2010
    Don't mean to hijack the thread but i'm brand new here and wasn't sure where to post. If this violates any forum rules please let me know and where to repost and i'll delete the posting. That said I recently acquired a Browning BT99 12 Guage w/Single Shot 34inch barrel for partial trade on an atv and was wondering which model I had. Is there serial numbers or identifying marks? I researched them online a little and saw that prices range from about $1100 all the way up to $3200 new depending on model but bottom line I don't really know much about guns. I gave the guy $850 trade in value, did I give too much? Will most likely be trying to just get a quick resale but will probably just keep it if I couldn't recoup something close to that. Have plenty of pics. if needed. ANY help is greatly apprecaited!

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    Don't mean to hijack the thread but i'm brand new here and wasn't sure where to post. If this violates any forum rules please let me know and where to repost and i'll delete the posting. That said I recently acquired a Browning BT99 12 Guage w/Single Shot 34inch barrel for partial trade on an atv and was wondering which model I had. Is there serial numbers or identifying marks? I researched them online a little and saw that prices range from about $1100 all the way up to $3200 new depending on model but bottom line I don't really know much about guns. I gave the guy $850 trade in value, did I give too much? Will most likely be trying to just get a quick resale but will probably just keep it if I couldn't recoup something close to that. Have plenty of pics. if needed. ANY help is greatly apprecaited!

post pics if possible and open up a new thread :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom