• Ooops

Former Navy Bubblehead
    Nov 11, 2010
    Red Lion, PA
    All this crap...

yveme7y3.jpg

VikingWarlord

Jun 26, 2014
    Most of the time, I'm carrying a wallet, phone, and Kershaw Asset. Cheap blade but it's served me very, very well for about two years. If I know I'm going to be smoking, I'll add either my Jetline soft flame pipe lighter (for my pipes) or Colibri grip cutter and Lotus torch lighter (for cigars).

I used to carry a light as well but quit because it wasn't useful to me. When I start doing deskside work again, I'll more than likely add it back into EDC along with a Leatherman Wave.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Wallet, Microtech socom auto, spare G19 mag, two very small screws i need to match at the hardware store (i can't even tell if they're metric or not).

HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    Blades in my pocket right now are an ESEE Zancudo in desert tan, and a CRKT Jernnigan V.A.S.P. Also in tan.
    u7u7y9eq.jpg

They are both great blades that hold tight and stay sharp.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Small world. I have my .22lr naa with me today. Blast to shoot. Gets your hand crazy dirty shooting it. Getting a neck holster made for it so it doesnt have to roll around in the pocket with the knife.

Im curious. Whats that top knife above the P-38?

cb51

Small world. I have my .22lr naa with me today. Blast to shoot. Gets your hand crazy dirty shooting it. Getting a neck holster made for it so it doesnt have to roll around in the pocket with the knife.

Im curious. Whats that top knife above the P-38?

It's a Christy knife. My dad gave me one when I was about 10, and I've had one around ever since then. They used to be the original one hand knife, but now they are an oddity on the market. But they still have a nice thin blade that get sharp as a scalpel, blades are replaceable at a low cost. The company is still in business in Freemont Ohio, and is still family owned. Blade slides out and locks in three different lengths. Very handy little knife for most light pocket knife jobs. Can be used like a box cutter. They were sold in army PX's and Navy exchanges in WW2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom