• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Rusty get's point's for the FA nail gun...., well done.

Fully automatic nail guns loaded with concrete nails will penetrate crisat and Level 4 sapi plates easy. However....range is limited to the lenght of the extension cord or compressed air line.

Overseas... I have seen armored car glass breached by badguys using nail guns , followed by an 8 lbs sledge hammer.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    You know, at first I just thought of the nail gun as a joke, but after reading that, I may have to stifle those laughs.

I'll have to re-evaluate my own body-armor now.

new_shooter

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2010
    I'd take a simple, reliable .22, like a Marlin 60. Accurate enough to take small game and keep me alive. Light, and easy to carry a lot of rounds if I have to move. Not so big that I start thinking I'm invulnerable and thus get into more trouble than any single person can handle.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location

Attachments

• 20-stand.jpg
      20-stand.jpg
      34.8 KB · Views: 78

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    OK, SCAR may have just found something that tops the Malaadi, 5000 yard range.... damn...

Although I think that will definitely be a fixed position piece right there, although CQB with a 20mm could be interesting, and quite messy. That'd be SCAR's way of 'Making it rain'.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    OK, SCAR may have just found something that tops the Malaadi, 5000 yard range.... damn...

Although I think that will definitely be a fixed position piece right there, although CQB with a 20mm could be interesting, and quite messy. That'd be SCAR's way of 'Making it rain'.
    ( I would be pissin in my pants just thinking of firing that thing indoors, as Inigoes puts it... scar is sensitive to man-portable nuclear fireballs)

Comparing sizes.... You were saying?:D

Attachments

• bulletsizes.jpg
      bulletsizes.jpg
      59 KB · Views: 78

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'd probably be doing the same thing if I had to fire that from an enclosed pos., but the Malaadi is also a 20mm bolt gun, and 10 ft. long...and over 100 lbs., but dueling 20mm's would be a hell of a sight.

I get all warm and fuzzy inside thinking of letting 20's loose, I have issues... :innocent0

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    If you are an HK USP or Glock Fanboy... it pays to be a member of the " Dark Side"
    You can always make a phone call to your other " dark sided buddies" and bring this.

Attachments

• DeathStarLaser.jpg
      DeathStarLaser.jpg
      15.7 KB · Views: 79

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I'd probably be doing the same thing if I had to fire that from an enclosed pos., but the Malaadi is also a 20mm bolt gun, and 10 ft. long...and over 100 lbs., but dueling 20mm's would be a hell of a sight.

I get all warm and fuzzy inside thinking of letting 20's loose, I have issues... :innocent0

Enjoy!:D

http://macpack.largiader.com/temp/ntw20.html

20mm drive-by

Attachments

• 20-car.jpg
      20-car.jpg
      63.5 KB · Views: 76

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    How about that truck full of awsomeness from Redjacket with the remote contral ARs on top sheilded by a big black tupperware bowl ????? huh huh yall know you want it . Im sure they could make the truck battery powered and recharge of matchbox size solar panels so fuel is not an issue . :rolleyes: OH WAIT Then you must have the boat with the water cooled ARs to go with it just in case there is water on this planet.:D

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Hahaha, smart-ass points for rj1974!!! :lol2:

SCAR has to get some extra point's for introducing me to my new wet-dream. I want one just doesn't even come close. :party29:

I knew this thread would be entertaining, but Rusty with the FA nail gun still has me laughing.

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    Hahaha, smart-ass points for rj1974!!! :lol2:

SCAR has to get some extra point's for introducing me to my new wet-dream. I want one just doesn't even come close. :party29:

I knew this thread would be entertaining, but Rusty with the FA nail gun still has me laughing.

By far the coolest gun ever invented. C'mon, you have to admit that a full-auto nail gun is so full of awesomeness that you have to have one. You could even make it work by placing a gas or solar fueled backpack size air compressor on your back. It's clip fed and you could carry a gazillion rounds of ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom