• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Weapons??? Hahaha look Duke Nukem your not surviving so why not just enjoy yourself.

So If I had to take any gun, it would be a gun that has two selector switches. The gun would shoot out hot blondes wearing teacher outfits with naughty glasses and chopsticks in their hair on the safety setting. On the fire setting it would shoot out cases of yuengling. It would automatically reload with space air and come with a tube of escape plans in the stock for when you get a bad round and it accidentally shoots out a fat girl or a miller light.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Priceless, mpdc4511 most definitely gets a gold star for most unique answer thus far, gun, alcohol, women... He covered all the true needs in one post. :thumbsup:

Yes, you are the first one to come in with the 40 watt plasma-rifle, but wlc was close to it with the Phaser, but still... one star to you.

mpdc4511 definitely has got the spirit of this thread, although I will say his gun needs another selector, between blonde, redhead, brunette, asian..., cause you got to have variety. :D

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Dinosaurs were the largest land animals that ever lived. From about 225 million to 65 million years ago, they were one of the planet's most numerous and varied land vertebrates. Few other groups of higher animals have matched the dinosaurs' longevity.

There were 5 great mass extinction events in our history. The what if needs to be considered. If I were in the Jurrasic period I would want something big.

Dinosaurs never existed... they're a CIA fabrication, intended to discourage people from time-travelling.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dinosaurs never existed... they're a CIA fabrication, intended to discourage people from time-travelling.

If that is a true statement sir then where did the invention of numbchucks come from and how is it that Keanue reeves still has a job?

Think long and hard before you respond and you will understand young one!

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Everyone nowadays is packing an AR or an AK...
    That leaves me no choice but to pack an M1A... Because fighting Fair is stupid when it comes to gunfights. :)

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I was waiting on SCAR to get in here, the M1A, a classic choice. SCAR get's style point's...

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I was waiting on SCAR to get in here, the M1A, a classic choice. SCAR get's style point's...

Long distance gunfights is my preferred tactic. Outranging an AR or AK by 500 yards is significant. Turning cover into concealment also works well in CQB. I know It's heavy...I can also pack less ammo. But 200 rounds of 308 beats 350 rounds of 5.56 when you are taking down targets at 500 yards +.

M1A... the Epitome of the American Battle Rifle. Everything else, is Ghey.:D ( exception.. Inigoes' 1918 BAR)

PipeHitter1316

, , Engage Instructor
    Industry Partner
    Oct 2, 2011
    my old friend the M240!! never jams and lets the enemy know whos boss its just a B!t(H to carry around especially with 300 rounds o ammo or the MK48 both equally awesome guns!! o with that nice MICO machine gunners assault pack to distribute the ammo weight and give me a continuious 500 round belt of no reloading!! awesome!

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    my old friend the M240!! never jams and lets the enemy know whos boss its just a B!t(H to carry around especially with 300 rounds o ammo or the MK48 both equally awesome guns!! o with that nice MICO machine gunners assault pack to distribute the ammo weight and give me a continuious 500 round belt of no reloading!! awesome!

Transferable ones only cost $180,000.00 plus NFA paperwork.. OH.. that does not include ammo:tdown:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'd have to raise Jimbob's Barrett .50 with either a Chey-Tac .408 or Barrett's 99 in .416, 2500 yards is nice with the .50, but 3200+ yards with either of the above would be better...just a thought.

Well SCAR this is purely just a hypothetical shit's and giggles exercise, so price tag's are pretty much not an issue, I was just looking to see what some people would come up with. So far I am not dissappointed at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom