• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    It is hard to beat the M14/M1a in EMR configuration. ( enhanced Marksman Rifle.. USMC version of the EBR)

Attachments

• M39USMCEMR...jpg
      M39USMCEMR...jpg
      37.8 KB · Views: 159
    • EMR.jpg
      EMR.jpg
      26.4 KB · Views: 162

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Make sure you don't miss the boat ;)

As a reminder.. If SHTF... We meet up. Take over the Super Walmart and wait for things to quiet down. Some will have to take over Sam's Club, Costco and maybe Bass pro shops. Save some beef jerky for me...

FPS will lead an Elite group of MDS members to the MDARNG Armory.. pick up more firepower and maybe some armored vehicles. We need to ride in style.

Reminder... Dont get bitten by zombies.. That will result in Lx1X executing you with a 10/22 on the spot.

Stuff really gets bad... WE go to Inigoes' place ( Far end of the US) and take a boat to take over a bigger boat. ( Cruise ship, Destroyer, Aircraft carrier)... We vote as to which Island to take over..Canada is also an easy place to invade.

make sure to grab clandestine... We need someone to keep our firesticks operational.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    IMO a battle rifle is a full size rifle caliber, semi auto rifle. AKs and the like would be combat rifles to me.

on that note...i currently dont own a battle rifle.

My Remington 7400 with Knoxx Opstock and modified BAR mags and 8-32 scope should fill that bill. Though for sustained fire a drum fed AK is hard to beat.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    As a reminder.. If SHTF... We meet up. Take over the Super Walmart and wait for things to quiet down. Some will have to take over Sam's Club, Costco and maybe Bass pro shops. Save some beef jerky for me...

FPS will lead an Elite group of MDS members to the MDARNG Armory.. pick up more firepower and maybe some armored vehicles. We need to ride in style.

Reminder... Dont get bitten by zombies.. That will result in Lx1X executing you with a 10/22 on the spot.

Stuff really gets bad... WE go to Inigoes' place ( Far end of the US) and take a boat to take over a bigger boat. ( Cruise ship, Destroyer, Aircraft carrier)... We vote as to which Island to take over..Canada is also an easy place to invade.

make sure to grab clandestine... We need someone to keep our firesticks operational.

Everything that SCAR said plus we stop to pick up Hooters and Tropicana Girls to repopulate the earth :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom