• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Your link is to a post in a private forum, that I assume most people who read this board don't have access to, and doesn't show up in 'search'.

Checking your facts is your friend too.

Access to the Water Cooler is public, but you need 50 posts before you can see it.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Your link is to a post in a private forum, that I assume most people who read this board don't have access to, and doesn't show up in 'search'.

Checking your facts is your friend too.

Correct and well taken.

Post 2 still stands as a reference to those 21k+ members with more than 50 posts.

There's a thread about giving threads good titles too ;)

DollZ

Sep 11, 2015
    Thanks for posting for those of us who are new, sorry you also got the 2nd degree for it Sheesh...

Thanks also to Half Cocked for explaining about the 50 posts

Orthogonal

Jul 23, 2013
    Bel Air
    Thanks for posting for those of us who are new, sorry you also got the 2nd degree for it Sheesh...

Thanks also to Half Cocked for explaining about the 50 posts

Thank you - I have been reading this board for years, and most people are pretty nice. Moral of the story is to leave the interwebz nannying to the mods, or to someone who at least has a clue how the board works.

<break>

So for all the sub-50 people:

When I moved to HarCo five years ago, I was worried that I was too far from Baltimore. Now I worry that I am not far enough.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Thank you - I have been reading this board for years, and most people are pretty nice. Moral of the story is to leave the interwebz nannying to the mods, or to someone who at least has a clue how the board works.

Still, it's useful information as you now know that a lack of response to the topic here is because it's already been actively discussed in a more general topic (often less firearm oriented) subforum that you will soon have access to.

He is also right about using informative thread titles, a frequent request of the moderators. I've largely reformed on this front after a few complaints early on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom