• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I was following this guy untill I read this from his manifesto. sound a little fishy to me like a fienstien stooge.

Quote from the rogue cop:

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s ******** because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to "add to cart". All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL's. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR's, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I'm not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a f------ silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. "Gun control is no longer debatable, it's not a conversation, its a moral mandate."

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche' and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!
    In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook massacre.

What length will these Liberals do to strip us of the second amendment?

I'm glad someone made a comment on this. I find it interesting that all these latest events have a common theme ("We must ban assault weapons"). How this guy goes on a rant about the department, then out of left field starts talking about about Feinstein and her AWB. Something doesn't add up. This guy is simply a nutjob and needs to be dealt with.

Then I read on to see him thanking all these different people and celebrities. They guy is something else.. Hope they catch him.... He'll probably go out in a hail of gunfire though.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    I was following this guy untill I read this from his manifesto. sound a little fishy to me like a fienstien stooge.

Quote from the rogue cop:

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen.

I'd wish there was a bit of reverse-psychology at play here. I doubt Feinstein will waive this guy's manifesto in the air and say: "See... even this guy thinks so." This would mean her agreeing with a nut-job. Sorta like when Chamberlain after his visit with Hitler.

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    All I know is that if a crazy man like this was located in my area and I was at home I would want to defend my family with overwhelming force. Not a 10 round magazine.
    Of course the media argument is going to go the other way..

I reiterate my earlier point since it's reported that he has held hostages since Sunday.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-shootout-big-bear-hundreds-shots.html

Refuse to be a victim! Protect yourself, We love our LEO's but they can't always be there for us right when we need them.

Nore should we expect or trust them to.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Did I read that right, he would not be shooting the cops if there was an awb?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom