• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Seems the cops have gone crazy. The shooter is for sure off his nut. However, it's the "normal" cops who have gone bat hit crazy and shot up to perfectly innocent cars of people.

Sad if the LA police force can be brought to their knees and to fire on innocents by one man!

Lots of them need to be fired for the millions it's going to cost the Kali taxpayer for the lawsuits which are coming. Worse, it's not over with yet. I'm sure there at LOTS more Toyota trucks which they have to shoot up.

In this case, if I was a large black man I would be staying inside! The cops are off their nut.

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    All I know is that if a crazy man like this was located in my area and I was at home I would want to defend my family with overwhelming force. Not a 10 round magazine.
    Of course the media argument is going to go the other way..

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Crazy stuff for sure. Found this on CNN, San Diego Harbor Police.

130207195612-05-california-manhunt-0207-horizontal-gallery.jpg

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Crazy stuff for sure. Found this on CNN, San Diego Harbor Police.

130207195612-05-california-manhunt-0207-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Thing that goes up, check; black, check; forward handle, check; large "clip", check.

Wait, never mind. Only the police and military....

Sent from a knocked over Porta-Jon using Crapa-talk

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    I was following this guy untill I read this from his manifesto. sound a little fishy to me like a fienstien stooge.

Quote from the rogue cop:

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s ******** because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to "add to cart". All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL's. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR's, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I'm not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a f------ silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. "Gun control is no longer debatable, it's not a conversation, its a moral mandate."

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche' and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!
    In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook massacre.

What length will these Liberals do to strip us of the second amendment?

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    All I know is that if a crazy man like this was located in my area and I was at home I would want to defend my family with overwhelming force. Not a 10 round magazine.
    Of course the media argument is going to go the other way..

He's not after just anyone, he's after those who did him wrong. He outed criminal activity on the force and they fired him for it, they destroyed him for it, now he is getting revenge. Looks like someone has balls in Kalifornia, even though it's wrong.

Just read above, if it's true that he wrote it then is is mental himself and doing this for the leftist cause.

Broder

Jan 13, 2013
    Hmm, another left-wing wack job going on a killing spree. I'm starting to see a pattern.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Why do the police need suppressors?!? Hmmm... They are dangerous...

Yep, good enough for law enforcement but too damn dangerous for civilians?

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Effectively and Collectively disarmed by its Nanny state Government. The people of California are now terrified by someone that at one point swore an oath to protect and serve.
    So instead of having the ability to meet force with force. People will simply have to go about their lives running in zigzag patterns to avoid getting hit by a deliberate shot from a deranged evil person.
    The system of checks and balances is broken. Thanks to the progressive minds that thinks that nothing can go wrong with people as long as you legislate behavior into them. Just like HMS Titanic. It is unsinkable. Trust the Engineers. Lifeboats are a waste of time.
    Then arrogance meets reality. We have been through this with our so called Beltway snipers. We know how it feels to run with many other defenceless people while predators lurk. Wolves will not hunt Lions and prefer sheep.

Unfortunately. More people will have to be sacrificed. Blood will be spilled. Politicians will blame objects instead of taking responsibility for failure. People will accept that. Blame the freakin iceberg for sinking the unsinkable. But as long as we can assign blame to objects instead of people. We perpetuate the current state why things don't work. Maybe its Bush' s fault or the evil black rifle made him do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom