• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I've got an idea. Open a not-for-profit company to manufacture 7N6 domestically in order to keep it available. Skip the corporate taxes AND ensure a steady supply.

Problem solved, everyone is welcome :D

AlpineDude67

Feb 17, 2013
    I suspect that there are enough AK-74s out there now in the U.S. that domestic suppliers (beyond Hornady) would immediately enter the market if we somehow lost access to even the commercial imports. I think if the 7N6 ban sticks - it may actually spur some additional domestic production.

If you are worried about it - buy some commercial just in case the Ukraine situation causes some short-term availability issues, but don't go crazy. I picked up some last night, knowing it will probably drop 5 cents a round in a month, but I decided my 7N6 is potentially going to skyrocket in value and so I should probably just shoot commercial this summer.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Has corrosive ammo prices ever shot above commercial prices? Once they are the same price might as well shoot noncorrosive.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I was having a beer with a few other people and talking about this subject. We came up with something very interesting out of all the gun companys who has the most to gain out of 7n6 being banned ? think hard people but they would make so much money by eliminating the cheap surplus

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    his website hasn't been updated in years. that literally is exactly the same pricing as it was 3 years ago. i would be incredibly surprised if he's even still in business....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom