• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Library Guy

Library Marksmanship Unit
    May 25, 2012
    Hunterjjd,

No matter how many beds your son has shat or will shat upon, I do not need to wear a diaper.

Respectfully,

LG

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    We need more gun control like a hole in the head. To fix the NIC process, just requires a modification to the system. Guns are not the only weapon he could use, a car can be deadly. Did you report you adopted son condition to the authorities? Did the Doctors? They way you put it makes it sound like he is a walking time bomb. Maybe he should be institutionalized?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    What do you suggest? Just watched a segment on the tv on the rally at NRA after the shooting with people screaming “their blood is on your hands”. This is what I’m sick and tired of, don’t blame law enforcement for not following thru on tips, don’t blame the kids who saw the signs and didn’t speak up and most of all DONT BLAME THE SHOOTER! Misplaced anger and rage. Let’s have a counter rally where we have potential victims who were saved by individuals who had guns. Can’t have that, oh no. Focus the blame where it should be...the individual.

There is a total misdirection and disconnection between cause and effect.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    totally agree. Remember getting on the school bus in the morning with the .22 rifle, the driver would make sure it was unloaded and then store it in the front until you got to school, which time he would hand it back to you and you would go to school and put it in the coat closet. After school you would get on your buddies bus to go to his house to go squirrel or rabbit hunting after school.

This was grade school in the 70's But back then teachers, other parents, bus drivers would be afraid to tie a knot in your tail for doing something wrong.

That was before the ACLU started suing parents and before prosecutors started pressing child abuse charges against parents for disciplining and spanking their own children. Children are seen as mini-adults who are accorded the same rights and responsibilities as adults, even if they're not ready. Parents had to turn their children over to the State, or risk losing them to the State. How ironic. Then, the State has failed to control them.

We've given the little people power they don't have the knowledge, experience, or wisdom to put to positive use, so it goes wherever young hormones and undeveloped minds lead it.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    totally agree. Remember getting on the school bus in the morning with the .22 rifle, the driver would make sure it was unloaded and then store it in the front until you got to school, which time he would hand it back to you and you would go to school and put it in the coat closet. After school you would get on your buddies bus to go to his house to go squirrel or rabbit hunting after school.

This was grade school in the 70's But back then teachers, other parents, bus drivers would be afraid to tie a knot in your tail for doing something wrong.

Montgomery Blair High School, the old one on Sligo Creek, had a range in the basement of one building. My brother was on the team in the 1950's.

Guns in schools and no school shootings.:innocent0

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    At first I thought this guy was legit and I was trying to honestly help him , sad that people would come into MDS and play the "pretend" thing with members . I never understand what is gained by being a fake .

If might be the person faking the profile may have the emotional issues and for that I feel sorry for you and hope you seek help .

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    At first I thought this guy was legit and I was trying to honestly help him , sad that people would come into MDS and play the "pretend" thing with members . I never understand what is gained by being a fake .

If might be the person faking the profile may have the emotional issues and for that I feel sorry for you and hope you seek help .

I don't know if he's fake, confused or just what. He's been a member here since 2011. Seems like a long time to be a sleeper cell waiting for this one incidence.

I don't know what his motivation is, but he should have known the outcome to remarks like he's made.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I believe he was just deluded. A victim of one-dimensional thinking inspired by the media and anti's. If he'd spent time thinking through "his" idea to the end he'd understand that.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    At first I thought this guy was legit and I was trying to honestly help him , sad that people would come into MDS and play the "pretend" thing with members . I never understand what is gained by being a fake . .

You see it popping up on various gun forums, and even on washington Post comment forums. they are fake "sock puppets or sometimes "meat puppets."

We now know the Russian troll operation is attacking the NRA as it has in the past.
    Take a look at this:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social...flood-twitter-after-parkland-shooting-n848471
    Organized effort by Russian influence operations to attack the NRA -- right now and ongoing -- and virtually no press coverage it.

I'm sure this guy is not Russian, he is just anti gun, developing a narrative over a few sporadic posts and then going in for his messaging. either that or just some kind of personality disorder.
    he prior posts say things like his kid has brought ammo that belonged hi wife and mother of his child to school. The condition his kid has is one from severe alcoholism of the mother, yet she owns guns and ammo? Between the two of them they have a disturbed child -- and what looks to be 20 guns? he also has a safe from a company that will just give you the combination if you call when every major company requires written proof in the form of notarized documents.

The OP's entire narrative and conclusions are total bll5hit.
    It indicates his wife is leaving around ammunition for a child she knows for a fact is dangerous and prohibited to take to school. That type of access is already a crime. He suggests that the fact that his family is committing gun crimes, means we need more laws? Why does he not just pick up the phone and call the cops on her?

This type of thing occurs on forums a lot now. People saying : "I am a combat veteran and I carried an AR-15 in Vietnam, no one should be allowed to just walk into a store and buy a machine gun like they can a pack of gum."

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    This type of thing occurs on forums a lot now. People saying : "I am a combat veteran and I carried an AR-15 in Vietnam, no one should be allowed to just walk into a store and buy a machine gun like they can a pack of gum."

I just had a woman say her boyfriend was in the Army for 22 years, works in a pawn shop, refuses to sell AR-15's because they are "military grade". This was in response to my comment that no military uses a semi-automatic rifle.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Go away troll. Nobody cares to hear your sob stories or attempts to “educate” us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The best response for this “Hunterjpeg” (whatever) is to ban him.

He could be a troll, so banning him would bring blessed relief after all the nonsense.

If this dude is real, banning him would take away his complaint/rant platform and give him his best chance to go somewhere else online where there is real help—because this forum is about firearms, not family therapy.

There, I said it.

GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    We need someway (other then parents) cause at this time he is an adult to prevent him from legally purchasing a gun.

I like this part. The sudden realization that your lack of parenting has created a monster and wanting the government to cover your ass by screwing over the entire country. There's an easier fix at the end of old yeller.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I believe he was just deluded. A victim of one-dimensional thinking inspired by the media and anti's. If he'd spent time thinking through "his" idea to the end he'd understand that.

Myopia is a terrible disease. It affects both the innocent and the ignorant. :sad20:

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Well if the OP is telling the truth, then maybe the forum owner should report him to the police? I'm tire of this we need more gun laws, when there thousand on the books. We need enforcement, we need people to be responsible for their actions, we need the mental and medical community to step-up. This last incident in Florida sets at the feet of the local law enforcement, prosecution, and the FBI. Baltimore city needs to get their act together, most of the gun crime is do to their policies not due to firearms or magazines that have more than 10 rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom