• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike128

Feb 28, 2007
    This is only the start. We all knew SB281 was going to pass. But we had to fight. It's time to stand up to our "school bullies". If we didn't, how can you look yourself in the mirror.

SB281 is our rally cry to a lot of people to get off the sidelines and join the fight. It's time to get organized and make ourselves a political force. It's time we fight back against the bully and quit letting ourselves get pushed around.

The politicians do not fear us, no matter how large our rallies are, because we have no track record. Let's make them hurt and get some of them out of office. Let's show the general population what these politician really voted for. We do this a couple of times and we will be heard. Don't give up.

The 94 assault weapon ban was actually a blessing is disguise. It's what got people interested in AR15s. Because of that ban, we are already better informed and organized in sharing information. Now we need to get there politically.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Great post.

We played our hand, they called our bluff, now we have to show them we are serious.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    time for a petion drive to halt this law until it can be voted on by the citzens.

No, it's time to take this to court. The referendum vote will yeild the same results as the Gay Vote, Illegal In State Tuition etc..... We all know how well that went in 2012. We will loose and it will embolden O'Malley and his cronies even more.

BamBam

Free Man
    Jan 23, 2013
    Sykesville, MD
    People are starting to wake up and post on places like Facebook how outraged they are that this happened. And the answer should be "And what did you do to try and stop it!?!?"

Only 3000 people took the day off to protest at the capitol, while TWENTY times that many went to cheer for the Ravens because they are good at chasing an oblong ball around.

This is the time to remind those people that they could have done more to prevent this, and it is time for that MORE starting now to try and reverse this. It all starts with joining MSI and campaigning to remove every politician from office who dared vote against our rights. Plus the support for inevitable court cases.

There must be serious visible consequences following the SB-281 vote, or the violations of our basic rights will only become worse!

Mike128

Feb 28, 2007
    All revolutions start with only a handful of people with the passion and determination to invoke change. Look toward the future.

Incrementalism, use their rules and tactics against them. Target only one or two of the politician until we become bigger. Start volunteering to be election judges. Do voter drives. Operation Alamo. Digital propaganda that isn't in your face to appeal to a broader base.

Two things, NEVER GIVE UP and VOTE.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    + 1 Gazillion. :D

This is SO incredibly important, because if we don't have a HUGE effect on these politicians in 2014, MD will be forever lost..

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    To get most of these idiots out we need to brand them as evil TAXERS so the majority will vote them out.

I have come to the sad conclusion that the majority do not care a single nit about any of their civil rights.

BUT ... this is how I am afraid they will retain their seats ... next year is an election year monsterous new taxes will be propsed and not passed. Almost everyone of them will come to election day honestly claiming to have voted against new taxes and fees

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    BUT ... this is how I am afraid they will retain their seats ... next year is an election year monsterous new taxes will be propsed and not passed. Almost everyone of them will come to election day honestly claiming to have voted against new taxes and fees

The big thing we'll have to continually hammer is the gas tax!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ampdog

Feb 25, 2009
    Unfortunately, the truth is that MD is a majority liberal state. A vote put to the citizens will not end in our favor. I am intimate with this because most of my family is ignorant and just parrot whatever liberal BS they hear from the media.

It's going to take a huge lawsuit against the state of MD on the behalf of the citizens on MD for the violation of our Constitutional rights.

sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    "I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. A world without you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom