• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I was in there when you bought it, I was picking up my 1911

Congrats on the new 1911. I met a lot new folks at Duffy's today. Everyone was picking up something cool.

I got a chance to really look my new rifle over. It really seems yo be a quality rifle. The bolt is smooth and the welds look really nice. A really good deal.

Can't wait to shoot it next week.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Congrats on the new 1911. I met a lot new folks at Duffy's today. Everyone was picking up something cool.

I got a chance to really look my new rifle over. It really seems yo be a quality rifle. The bolt is smooth and the welds look really nice. A really good deal.

Can't wait to shoot it next week.

Funny, last time I was there I got a little one-on-one time with Vince. I was the only customer for about an hour, lol.

Feb 28, 2013
    Vince doesn't talk you into buying things. He just exudes a magical aura until you realize you really do NEED that particular firearm and your life won't be complete until it is yours.

I'm immune to such things, as my tastes are very specific. Anything covered in rails that could pretty much be the male equivalent of a woman's pocketbook doesn't do diddly squat for me. Basically, I want what I saw on TV 30 years ago.:D

He will, however, talk you into getting suppressor for it.:)

That's been tried before. NOBODY can talk me into NFA paperwork.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    I'm looking at that picture of the C308. I'm not familiar with the construction of these rifles. Is that rail hard attached to the receiver, or is it actually mounted on some kind of bolt carrier cover or something?

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I'm looking at that picture of the C308. I'm not familiar with the construction of these rifles. Is that rail hard attached to the receiver, or is it actually mounted on some kind of bolt carrier cover or something?

It's welded to the receiver

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Have to get some of these for the next time I go into Duffy's...

Attachments

• blinders.jpg
      blinders.jpg
      13.4 KB · Views: 356

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    I missed seeing these today by about 20 minutes. ! I was in Duffy's around 5:30 or so to pick up the used K frame S&W I purchased last week. I mentioned I was interested in the C308 while there and wasn't on the road 20 minutes after leaving, when Duffy's called and said they just got them in! Of course the first thing I thought when I received the call was that I left something in the store and I'd have to go back to get it tomorrow. Now I have to go back again tomorrow anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom