• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I saw on another thread that Ms Brock(MSP) said on the 5/15/13 that if you were buying that day you could expect to get your paperwork back around November and by October 1st the wait will be a whole year. What people aren't realizing is the wait time is growing at almost an exponential rate. What used to take half a month to a month back in January is already creeping its way past 3 months. Also as we get closer to the october 1st deadline we are going to see more buying as people start having enough saved up to pay for their soon to be banned wish list items.

FFLs are submitting more applications then MSP can process EVERY SINGLE DAY. The backlog is growing and there is really no end in site.

The only options at this point are:
    1)Find an FFL who will release on day 8((ie. without MSP paperwork)
    2)Wait it out and hope that the MSI law suit pans out and sets a new precedent on how applications are handled

Thats 100% a ****ing lie!

Shelves were empty and are just now filling back up. Many ffls stopped taking transfers, if it wasnt on their shelf, they didnt transfer. Msp is full of shit. May purchases picked up November/October? My ass, **** them. Thats ********. A newborn could do a better job than that.

Sig Snob

May 20, 2012
    Constitutional Firearms just announced a 10 day release. Please see the details under our threads in our IP section.

Thanks,
    Paul

Feb 28, 2013
    So I picked up my AR after 10 weeks of waiting.
    I know I have to wait 31 days before reg any new gun.
    Will I have a 10 week wait time again since I just had background check done 3 weeks ago ?

If you see something you like, go buy it. You just have to put the date of your last pickup where the 77r asks that question, if you picked one up in the last 30 days. Back in the days of normal turnaround times they would then simply include a release date with your "not disapproved". But it's taking so long now it's no longer an issue. Your 30 day wait will then have long since elapsed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom