• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    I have not been able to bring myself to become a DINO. I did vote in the Republican primary today for David Craig.

I have yet to figure out this aversion. Labels don't make you something (other than eligible to vote when it matters). I am tired of people thinking registering as a DINO means they have cooties.

In many ways today is the real election, the rest is just crying and gnashing of teeth.

The antigun enemies will not not be beaten from without, they will only be beaten from within (unless SCOTUS gets off its highly pompous asses and finally rules on a gun case that matters).

moo-cow

Moo!
    Dec 4, 2010
    MoCo
    Yo Vote'

...because we are bi-lingual in MoCo.... :)

I did NOT vote for Dumais...bit the bullet and voted for the other three District 15 delegates. Let's hope enough other people followed suit.

Attachments

• 20140624_192910.jpg
      20140624_192910.jpg
      45.2 KB · Views: 110

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I have yet to figure out this aversion. Labels don't make you something (other than eligible to vote when it matters). I am tired of people thinking registering as a DINO means they have cooties.

In many ways today is the real election, the rest is just crying and gnashing of teeth.

The antigun enemies will not not be beaten from without, they will only be beaten from within (unless SCOTUS gets off its highly pompous asses and finally rules on a gun case that matters).

Yeah, because that is what I said :sarcasm: I vote my belief system and I will not find a Democrat to vote for that meets my requirements. It has nothing to do with "cooties". This is not an aversion to the DINO movement. I hope DINO's do impact an election (especially this one). It might be more helpful to the DINO movement to avoid telling people you are tired of what you perceive to be their reality. My reality is not what you labeled it.

LocknLoad

Jun 27, 2008
    Howard Co
    Oh yeah, voted Dino today. I was totally alone in the polling place at 4pm in the afternoon. Please let the low voter turnout work in our favor.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    This is just the beginning. Maybe after years of DINO action we can get this state to the point where we will have some reasonable Democrats and not the loons we have now.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Yeah, because that is what I said :sarcasm: I vote my belief system and I will not find a Democrat to vote for that meets my requirements. .

My requirement is simple. Beat the person who voted to infringe my rights and not allow them to move forward in the process. Voting in the R primary doesn't really accomplish this goal. Who you vote for today may or may not be who you vote for in November, but if everything goes well (and it helps if everyone is pulling in the same direction) you AREN't voting against the likes of Frosh in November.

They said gun owners had no teeth when they passed FSA. I don't want to see them be right.

SummitCnty

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    Voted this morning. I find it interesting after reading through the thread and all the comments of poll workers asking party affiliation, that did not happen to me in Frederick County. Anyone from Frederick have that question asked of them?

All they confirmed was name, address, and day/month birthday.

They asked me my party affiliation in Frederick County

I was the only one voting at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr H

Banana'd
    Yeah, because that is what I said :sarcasm: I vote my belief system and I will not find a Democrat to vote for that meets my requirements. It has nothing to do with "cooties". This is not an aversion to the DINO movement. I hope DINO's do impact an election (especially this one). It might be more helpful to the DINO movement to avoid telling people you are tired of what you perceive to be their reality. My reality is not what you labeled it.

I understand your position, really.

But I see it like this...

If I--as a pretty staunch Conservative--can spend the better part of the past two years, not only AS a D, but asking others to do so, FOR A PURPOSE???

Then we ARE voting our values, because we are trying to return MD to a sensible, Constitutional, responsible position.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    I voted. Only one other voter there when I walked in at 7 pm. I asked the polling workers about the turnout today and they indicated that the turnout was low in Odenton.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I understand your position, really.

But I see it like this...

If I--as a pretty staunch Conservative--can spend the better part of the past two years, not only AS a D, but asking others to do so, FOR A PURPOSE???

Then we ARE voting our values, because we are trying to return MD to a sensible, Constitutional, responsible position.

I don't disagree with you. I think the DINO movement is a worthwhile and honorable cause. I still want to make sure the Republicans can put forth a candidate who can possibly upset the Democratic nominee. I am not opposed to considering a change of party affiliation in the future. Now is not the time for ME. I applaud the efforts of those who have made the switch with the long term goals in mind.

Sirex