• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    I just did my duty, though I am not sure which county my vote was placed in, my "I voted" sticker is in Spanish. I have this issue at every election.

I showed the sticker to the nice young man leading me to my machine and said "Just in case I can't speak English", and his response was kinda glib, "ahh well you never know. hehe." Me - "Unfortunately, that is true" :facepalm:

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    I went in the polling place in Bowie, and there were 9 people in the room. 7 of them were working there.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    The wife and I voted around 6:20pm at Pars Ridge. No lines. I asked the poll worker how was the turn out. She said pretty good for a primary. I'm not sure what that means.

There was a record number for early voting.

Maybe they all voted against Frosh. :D

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    i'm an idiot and registered as a independent in 2011 :/ but i shall take part nov. 4th!

You're not an idiot....you just registered your conscience without realizing that you cut yourself out of a primary. Where open primaries prevail, it not so bad to be registered independent. However, with our closed primary system, it reduces your opportunity to vote. All that said, I didn't do the DINO thing. However, after seeing how many Republicans were unopposed in their primary campaigns, I was wishing I was a DINO. At least my Delegates Vitale and McConkey were able to get my vote. Vitale in particular has been awesome on 2A issues.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Voted. Did not discuss dino. Started working a relationship with 2 likely delegates. Guns did not come up. I did not bring it up. Nor MSI was wearing 5.11's. I talked about security issues.

I got 10 minutes of his time and a standing invite for a meeting.. win or lose...

If he wins I will be sure to tell him it was all a dino plot.. so I can 'own ' him and lose all credibility and goodwill.

Or not. .

I think I spent my time well.

BW460

Mar 8, 2012
    I voted DINO at noon in Gaithersburg. I too was the only voter in the room. I can't wait to see the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom