• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeeFix

Sep 14, 2013
    Maryland
    Called customer service to talk about orders being canceled, he said that this was so popular they couldn't take the options down fast enough.

With the popularity of this, he said that they are going to plan on having another mystery box event in the future and to keep checking back.

schnauzr

Bark Bark!
    Jun 6, 2016
    MoCo
    With the popularity of this, he said that they are going to plan on having another mystery box event in the future and to keep checking back.
    Good info! We'll need to keep our eyes peeled then.

OP how did you hear about this deal? Vortex mailing list? Just wondering if there's a way to get in on this when it goes live next time.

Doitsouthstyle

Apr 4, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Cancelled as well and placed mine at 6:29 this morning them would have liked a couple of t shirts lol hope there is update on how to know about this sooner. Thanks for the info OP

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Man I was so disappointed when I clicked the link and they didnt have XL. This looked like a great deal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I called to order some precision rings and was told about the golden ticket thing. I got a "S" since they were out of Rings and every size but small. I suspect some Kid shirt Karma coming up. got the rings through Amazon.

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Got a men's medium and ladies xl, couple nice t shirts in each. Men's had a decent polo and orange camo hat as well. All in all a great deal, not super high quality, but fun and useable stuff. Thanks OP

schnauzr

Bark Bark!
    Jun 6, 2016
    MoCo
    Oh yeah, with all the Howard Leight drama I almost forgot about this. Mine showed up today. Orange digi-camo hat, black polo shirt, black t-shirt, white t-shirt, large sticker, and a rubber Vortex wristband. All 3 of the shirts fit really well I'm fairly impressed with this haul for $17 shipped - got in on the Mediums before they sold out. Shirt material is a little light but that works for me, personally. Thanks again OP. No golden ticket though :\

YerNotGood

May 30, 2013
    Baltimore
    Just got mine in the mail. Very cool stuff, it all fits very well. Did anybody get a different hat than the organge digi-camo that wants to trade? I'd like to have another hat for my range badge but I just cant rock the hunter orange...

schnauzr

Bark Bark!
    Jun 6, 2016
    MoCo
    I hear you about the ballcap. Would be nice if it were a little less.. loud :) but I suppose that's the point with hunter orange, haha.

SeeFix

Sep 14, 2013
    Maryland
    Got my package today...no golden ticket . Decent shirts that I ended up giving the wife, since I ordered the small. Sounds like I got whatever everyone else got as well.

I will keep my eye open for future mystery items and try to post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom