• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G40guy

Sep 23, 2016
    will do prob later tonight. but not much to say aside from 2A guy and glock guy.. I've been around on a few gun forums, etc...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Hey now, need a hot shot to join me Saturday morning at the MSI table in Chantilly.

I think the shortest skirts come through the door on that shift, and the Pumpkin Spice fragrance they wear is to die for....

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Hey now, need a hot shot to join me Saturday morning at the MSI table in Chantilly.

I think the shortest skirts come through the door on that shift, and the Pumpkin Spice fragrance they wear is to die for....

I am not in to pumpkin spice unless served in lingerie, and I had planned to shoot steel Saturday morning, but a fellow Patriot sent out a call, and I will respond. Put me down for the 8:30 to 1:00 shift. Forewarning, I can volunteer for the morning, but can't stay past 1:00.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I am not in to pumpkin spice unless served in lingerie, and I had planned to shoot steel Saturday morning, but a fellow Patriot sent out a call, and I will respond. Put me down for the 8:30 to 1:00 shift. Forewarning, I can volunteer for the morning, but can't stay past 1:00.

Got it and thank you!

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia

I'll be there at the table from 10-1. However, you'll get none of that pumpkin spice sh*t from me. :D

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'll do Sat 1:00 until .

Pain in butt to access real email, so I might or might not.

So what's the secret handshake to get in to the venue w/o $ ?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

Awesome. I won't be alone at the table on Saturday afternoon. Blaster's a maybe to join too.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD

Thank you!

It's a little short in the gametime for coordination of this. Show up and say you are with MSI and I hope that will be good enough.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Just got back from the show.

You have to enter through the center door. There will be a guard there that won't let you in without a badge. Hopefully, you have something with MSI on and you can tell him you are a vendor and need to get your badge. Howard has all the badges for everyone volunteering at the table.

If you can get the contact info for the person who is most experienced during your shift it'll help you. The table is on the far right wall toward the front.

We were only able to sign up 2 new members but lots of people came to talk. Met one of the senior MSI guys who floated lots of ideas for the shows and they all sounded very positive. A flat screen with a looping message was a great idea. It would really spice up the marketing.

I think MSI has some good ideas coming that are going to make it much more marketable to the masses.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Also, for those who signed up I got all of the ID badges (for the names I had when I checked in Friday) and left them on the table. The lady said to check in at the front counter near the entrance to the hall, then pick up your badge when you get back to the table. If you look to you right as you come through the doors into the exhibit hall, past the snack bar all the way back to the wall we are about 3 or 4 tables down from the corner. You should be able to see the MSI banner.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    If you're at the show. Come by and see us.

fb12293ea86fbe0f17056abba20482c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom