• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    And to think CA just upped the game. Wonder if Vinny is pulling out his hair over that. Or was he out there on Bloomberg's dime working that one too?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    "More than a month after their success in this year’s General Assembly, gun control campaigners are still smiling."

I'd like to see some lawsuits totally SCHIT in their Cheerios.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Vinny is a twit, and just happens to be connected to power through the suction of his lips on O'MAOlley's bum.

The article completely ignores the facts that NRA wasn't the initiator of the referendum, that Sheriffs and county governments across the state are bucking the law, that MSP is in the middle of a storm, and that there WILL be a lawsuit come 10/1... from (at least) NRA.

gedelea

Spartan
    Jan 9, 2011
    Montgomery Co.
    Vinny is a twit, and just happens to be connected to power through the suction of his lips on O'MAOlley's bum.

The article completely ignores the facts that NRA wasn't the initiator of the referendum, that Sheriffs and county governments across the state are bucking the law, that MSP is in the middle of a storm, and that there WILL be a lawsuit come 10/1... from (at least) NRA.

I'll address some of their BS in my comments.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008

truth and reality ... its where these liberals dont live so they leave these points out.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Funny, I don't recall the NRA asking for my signature. Do they really plan on "running" on SB281? I don't even think their new "License Scheme" will be up and running by then, what type of fool would jump on that bandwagon?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    How does fingerprinting stop straw purchases?

Ha.

They say, because someone is really going to have to think twice if they have to be printed to get a gun for their ineligible boyfriend or cousin or whatever.

Hearing them talk about it like it makes a fuk to anyone who is considering buying a gun KNOWINGLY for a prohibited person is annoying.

I've never even seen stats on how many people are caught doing a straw purchase, they act like it's a major epidemic or something.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Funny, I don't recall the NRA asking for my signature. Do they really plan on "running" on SB281? I don't even think their new "License Scheme" will be up and running by then, what type of fool would jump on that bandwagon?

The "fool" who wants to be the plaintiff in a major rights violation case. Oh, with major bucks for punitive damages attached - unfortunately, it will be you, me, and every other Maryland taxpayer paying for it. :mad54:

Or, do you mean the NRA bandwagon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom