• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I believe I've only hung out with thedevilhimself once; Irish place before it closed. They reopened, we need to go back and have a bigger meet up there again! Blobs park if I recall correctly.

IRISH???????

It was GERMAN. :D

They have reopened as a restaurant on Rt 100. In the old Gunning's location. It is called Bavarian Brauhaus.

http://www.capitalgazette.com/maryland_gazette/ph-ac-gn-bavarianbruahaus-0927-20140926-story.html

As for a gathering, I am up for that. But a busy travel schedule so Christmas week or January for me.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    IRISH???????

They have reopened as a restaurant on Rt 100. In the old Gunning's location. It is called Bavarian Brauhaus.

http://www.capitalgazette.com/maryland_gazette/ph-ac-gn-bavarianbruahaus-0927-20140926-story.html

As for a gathering, I am up for that. But a busy travel schedule so Christmas week or January for me.

Good catch, it was German, not Irish. I must have had a beer that night. :)

I'm game to meetup again at either; the old location reopened as a German resturaunt / mit Rathskeller ! I suggest you pick a date that works for you, and announce it.

Feb 28, 2013
    I don't follow? What do you mean by "that type?" Firearms purchasers, owners and dealers come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religions, etc. just like any other shop keeper, restaurant or bar owner, and news viewer that may or may not have tatoos. We are an all inclusive group. I don't have any tatoos. I still managed to purchase few items from Vince this morning. I was more interested in his knowledge and wares than his tatoos, but I didn't notice any gang symbols, prison tats or swastikas during the transaction.

Maybe it would be better if they had file footage of a non descript, fat, angry, lily white guy, or the guy from Red Jacket? But then Vince wouldn't' the famous!:lol2:

I do understand what you are saying I just don't think it's really an issue for most in today's world. Poll the antis and you will likely find many of them and most of their children have tatoos.
    It's WBAL and they cater primarily to libtard pussies.

Whether it worked or not, I have NO doubt that's exactly what they were up to. Scout around and find the gun shop with the most stereotypical looking "gun guy" that the sum'bitches can make some kind of hay out of.

****in' lame stream media. :mad54:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    IRISH???????

Pretty good grub and beer and a buddy's son works there.

Mrs. Stove and I were last there a week or so ago. Other than the drunk Egyptian midget showing his junk in the men's room it was a great time.....

Feb 28, 2013
    Pretty good grub and beer and a buddy's son works there.

Mrs. Stove and I were last there a week or so ago. Other than the drunk Egyptian midget showing his junk in the men's room it was a great time.....

Do we wanna ask why you were lookin'?:innocent0

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Do we wanna ask why you were lookin'?:innocent0

Couldn't be helped. I had to take a wiz and bypassed the stalls and when I turned the corner here's this guy about 5'2" tall and looked just like Mohammed Atta who was obviously drunk, hanging on the urinal, facing forwards with his pants down and junk akimbo :shocked4:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Couldn't be helped. I had to take a wiz and bypassed the stalls and when I turned the corner here's this guy about 5'2" tall and looked just like Mohammed Atta who was obviously drunk, hanging on the urinal, facing forwards with his pants down and junk akimbo :shocked4:

I'll have you know that the max height for a dwarf is 4'10"

And I would know, bc Im just a shade over that. :lol2:

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    It's WBAL and they cater primarily to libtard pussies.
    Whether it worked or not, I have NO doubt that's exactly what they were up to. Scout around and find the gun shop with the most stereotypical looking "gun guy" that the sum'bitches can make some kind of hay out of.

****in' lame stream media. :mad54:

So do any local TV stations cater to anyone but?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom