• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Well at least his hands are. Just saw your hands filling out p/w on the channel 11 news. The story was the about the MSP f'ed audit of the registration databases.....

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Apparently I've made it to their stock footage reel...they've been using that footage for 3 years now. I should have arranged for royalties...

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Surprised they'd show someone's license like that.

or is that too much :tinfoil: ?

Attachments

• 123.jpg
      123.jpg
      84.3 KB · Views: 734

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Ah, the use of someone with tatoos. Let's folks know that gun owners are that type. It is no surprise they use it as stock footage.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Ah, the use of someone with tatoos. Let's folks know that gun owners are that type. It is no surprise they use it as stock footage.

Sadly, I thought something similar. Tattoos are cool, just not my bag. But there are some that will judge, and I think this could be a very slight jab at us collectively.

I believe I've only hung out with thedevilhimself once; Irish place before it closed. They reopened, we need to go back and have a bigger meet up there again! Blobs park if I recall correctly.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013

I don't follow? What do you mean by "that type?" Firearms purchasers, owners and dealers come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religions, etc. just like any other shop keeper, restaurant or bar owner, and news viewer that may or may not have tatoos. We are an all inclusive group. I don't have any tatoos. I still managed to purchase few items from Vince this morning. I was more interested in his knowledge and wares than his tatoos, but I didn't notice any gang symbols, prison tats or swastikas during the transaction.

Maybe it would be better if they had file footage of a non descript, fat, angry, lily white guy, or the guy from Red Jacket? But then Vince wouldn't' the famous!:lol2:

I do understand what you are saying I just don't think it's really an issue for most in today's world. Poll the antis and you will likely find many of them and most of their children have tatoos.

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I don't follow? What do you mean by "that type?" ...

I do understand what you are saying I just don't think it's really an issue for most in today's world. Poll the antis and you will likely find many of them and most of their children have tatoos.

Some people have connotations, or bias against anyone with tattoos; I think the media like that clip because his tats spice up the segment, and may subconsciously draw a negative correlation to gun owners.

I've attended LEO only training where we were given instruction on identifying tattoos and their meanings. As a former (very large) community security committee, we get a crash course in graffiti.

Vince knows his stuff, and I hope any of this attention helps the business.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Hand models make big bucks $$$$
    support our local businesses

So... what you are saying is... if Vince loses the gig at Duffy's(God forbid)... he shouldn't have a problem getting another 'hand' job?::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom