• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F5guy

Mar 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Will be making a donation to MSI legal fund today. On another note, when rights are violated isn’t there room to sure. Imagine a class action suit for anyone who paid for a silly hql or permit fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    WaPo's article points out that the HQL is and was unconstitutional per the 2 judges in majority. Then It quotes the dissenting judge basically saying (and I'm paraphrasing here) these gun control laws are necessary for public safety and should be sustained regardless of the Bruen decision. The Gov and B'more's mayor basically gave statements that they are reviewing their options in order to "maintain the safety of our citizens" (more or less).

It sorta makes me glad that Trump pressured the Pentagon to give the cloud computing contract to Microsoft instead of WaPo's owner at Amazon.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    and zero repercussions for those that put that travesty in place.
    Yup. It would be great if we could put Frosh behind bars for the length of time these unconstitutional laws were enacted under his watch.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Yup. It would be great if we could put Frosh behind bars for the length of time these unconstitutional laws were enacted under his watch.

I kind of find more enjoyment in having to watch his crown jewels and life achievements getting torn down right before his eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP and D since MCMLXXV!

I can be an @$$HoLe! But i’m not a DoUcHeBaG!
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2019
    Harford County
    I honestly don’t mind the HQL. Would rather have the MD magazine ban lifted and vendors start carrying over 10 rounds magazines all over again. Was there when 30 rounds was ok. Then it got changed to 20 rounds. Then down to 10 rounds. Hope it happens soon for MD!

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I honestly don’t mind the HQL. Would rather have the MD magazine ban lifted and vendors start carrying over 10 rounds magazines all over again. Was there when 30 rounds was ok. Then it got changed to 20 rounds. Then down to 10 rounds. Hope it happens soon for MD!
    You don't mind paying money, wasting time to get permission to do more paper work, waste more time and money to exercise a right?

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    WaPo's article points out that the HQL is and was unconstitutional per the 2 judges in majority. Then It quotes the dissenting judge basically saying (and I'm paraphrasing here) these gun control laws are necessary for public safety and should be sustained regardless of the Bruen decision. The Gov and B'more's mayor basically gave statements that they are reviewing their options in order to "maintain the safety of our citizens" (more or less).

It sorta makes me glad that Trump pressured the Pentagon to give the cloud computing contract to Microsoft instead of WaPo's owner at Amazon.

I'll give the mayor and the governor one thing. They aren't lacking for balls, nor do they have any shame whatsoever when spewing their blatant lies.

"Maintain the safety of our citizens."

Yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom