• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I own, carry, and am very pleased with my Canik TP9SF Elite. But at times I almost hesitate to say I run one, people hear "Canik" and I feel like they immediately think of the other models that get modded to the point that they look like something Robocop would carry. I think they're outstanding firearms, especially at their price point, I'm just not a fan of some of the really out there styles. The Miami Collection is really popular amongst the Canik Cultists, I wouldn't be surprised if the ones in the OP were sold by the end of the weekend.
    hg4869t-n_r_1.png
    VS
    184A9406_1_13d48d40-481f-4ed2-9db6-5e5e3b17d022.jpg

I am definitely interested in the upcoming Canik MC9, unless something else comes up while waiting for it to get listed on the MD roster.
    Seeing more and more people showing up to matches with Caniks including a guy today with an all white one. He didn't shoot very well but I'm sure it wasn't the gun's fault.

Would I buy either of the guns in the OP? Hell no, but to each their own.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Last edited:

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I love it all!!! I mean, have you seen my house? I live in the past every day! If I could afford it, I'd buy one of the homes used to shoot MV and put it back to look exactly as it did at the time.

Last edited:

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Thats one gun, The P-10

Semantics.

The frames, grip length and slide length are different. They chose to give them one number with different letters. Glock would have given them 5 different model numbers, and everyone would say they are 5 different guns.

If you want to stick with CZ, that's like saying the CZ-75, CZ-75 Compact, CZ-75 PCR, P-01, SP-01, etc are all the same gun. They have different frame, grip, and slide lengths as well as other differences, but they can all use the same full size mag.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom