• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    they shipped my saiga 223 just fine awhile back...i dont want to make any assumptions here but i feel a bit of a internet myth lurking around this topic.

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    they shipped my saiga 223 just fine awhile back...i dont want to make any assumptions here but i feel a bit of a internet myth lurking around this topic.

Shipped my Saiga 5.45 just fine a month ago and just shipped my buddy two today. I have an excuse to go to keepshooting tommorow :D I can't stress enough how happy I was with CenterfireSystems shipping and customer service.

I can't go one day without looking at these VEPR 7.62x54r 23" barrel. So sexy....

Just a little out of my price range for now until I finish up my current projects.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Hmmm, I want a 20". Regulated or non? I got my Saiga 308 unregulated, with standard stock. Vepr 54r with thumbhole stock, no bayo lug, no flash suppressor or muzzle brake should be good to go, cash and carry legally per 96-1, no?

Being on the "list" is what determines if it is regulated, not all of the things you listed that actually make sense!

This is a new item, yes? Then it won't be on the list; unless for some reason it's considered a clone of the Dragonov.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    Atlantic claims that someone is coming out with a 15rd magazine soon-ish. And, yes, it can handle heavy ball just fine.

we have been waiting on a 60rd quad stack ak mag for a year I will believe it when i see it. single stack it will be long as crap

Sirex