• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    They come from all of the northern states that they've already screwed up with their high taxes, unaffordable social programs and crime. Now they've moved on to new feeding grounds where they can start the process over.

This is dead on accurate. I live in VA and work in MD. My office is almost 100% far, FAR left. Basically, Trump won because USA is racist/sexist/etc. Many of my older co-workers who are nearing retirement have plans to move to solid red states for retirement. South Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas...these are all in the cross hairs-and I can't count the number of times I've heard "I can't wait to get there and start voting."
    Just like all of my friends in Colorado talk about the invasion of people from California and how much that state has changed.
    Liberals have a much better ground game. Someone on here recently made the comment that conservatives and libertarians have been focused on making their lives better while liberals have been focused on getting themselves into positions of authority in education and media. They've been seeing far beyond the horizon while conservatives and libertarians barely see beyond the ends of our noses.
    Reminds me of a Taliban commander making a comment after Obama set a timeline for getting out of Iraq/Afghanistan. The Taliban guy said something along the lines of "They have the clocks but we have the time."

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Take solice ...

Well, at least now Frosh can eat these words ... :rolleyes:

According to Frosh, it may not be the 'wild west' any more, but I'm betting that not a one of the liberal/progressive winners were voted in for their stance on law and order.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I remember Manassas of decades ago for sure. A single issue transgender candidate promoting LGBTQ education in kindergarten is what is in vogue now. What kind of people believe explaining to a five year old boy or girl, you know you may actually identify as the other. I think it is a bit early, even if at all this kind of thing belongs in public education. Kids have a hard enough time with Math & English.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...em-marshall-race-13th-district-455855633.html

Note, introduced as a "she" , she is really a he.

45varoemsA.jpg

“Virginia has changed so rapidly over the past 20 years. It’s gone from a state where no politician would dare to condemn the Confederacy to a state where a suburban district would elect a transgender candidate,” Farnsworth said. “The Old Dominion gives way to a very different New Dominion.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

hopefully they'll screw up VA just enough that in four years, it will be a no-brainer to everyone to vote red.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I remember Manassas of decades ago for sure. A single issue transgender candidate promoting LGBTQ education in kindergarten is what is in vogue now. What kind of people believe explaining to a five year old boy or girl, you know you may actually identify as the other. I think it is a bit early, even if at all this kind of thing belongs in public education. Kids have a hard enough time with Math & English.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...em-marshall-race-13th-district-455855633.html

Unfathomable. I totally agree about the young kids. Just as their lives are opening up to the world around them, they are confronted with perhaps the most difficult issue that exists: what do you think you are? That's a question that shouldn't even be asked. Sure, ask what they want to be when they grow up. But having to choose something as ridiculous as living as the opposite sex, in elementary school, is beyond reason.

It was so much easier, and I believe healthier, for kids to conform to their birth genders.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md

Lou Reed approves.

:sad20:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Unfathomable. I totally agree about the young kids. Just as their lives are opening up to the world around them, they are confronted with perhaps the most difficult issue that exists: what do you think you are? That's a question that shouldn't even be asked. Sure, ask what they want to be when they grow up. But having to choose something as ridiculous as living as the opposite sex, in elementary school, is beyond reason.

It was so much easier, and I believe healthier, for kids to conform to their birth genders.

A picture is worth a thousand words ...

Attachments

• Boy & Girl.JPG
      Boy & Girl.JPG
      28.9 KB · Views: 226

HokieKev

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    North Carolina? Tennessee? Liberalism is a cancer.

Very Sad... I grew up south of Richmond. I was hoping to escape Maryland and move back to Virginia when I retired. Now I am not even sure if North Carolina is safe. South Carolina is probably still good.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Very Sad... I grew up south of Richmond. I was hoping to escape Maryland and move back to Virginia when I retired. Now I am not even sure if North Carolina is safe. South Carolina is probably still good.

after visiting Charleston and mount pleasant, I can tell you that the liberal transplants are taking hold there in high numbers just like other places.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Dem victories in VA legislature should be much bigger concern to Repubs than Northam's victory over Gillespie, which was expected. Mollie Hemingway, now on FBN.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Dem victories in VA legislature should be much bigger concern to Repubs than Northam's victory over Gillespie, which was expected. Mollie Hemingway, now on FBN.
    Yeah, I was telling others the same last night. That's the only surprise of the night and it reflects much greater voter intensity on the Democratic side. This will push the Republicans in Congress into even greater inaction (which most would think impossible).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom