• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mattgella98

Dec 22, 2022
    Carroll County
    :mad54: Appears I'm the latest victim. Was expecting 2 pieces of mail from the MSP today. My permit being one of them and a separate mailing indicating my approval for Designated Collector status. I only received the DC letter. Makes no sense. Both mailed on the same day from the same address and only the one showed up. Hopefully it will come in tomorrow's mail. This is so frustrating!

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    :mad54: Appears I'm the latest victim. Was expecting 2 pieces of mail from the MSP today. My permit being one of them and a separate mailing indicating my approval for Designated Collector status. I only received the DC letter. Makes no sense. Both mailed on the same day from the same address and only the one showed up. Hopefully it will come in tomorrow's mail. This is so frustrating!
    Mine appeared about 5 days after the Informed delivery notification. I was lucky it was a renewal so it didn't have much affect. btw mine was Carroll County as well, makes one wonder.

mattgella98

Dec 22, 2022
    Carroll County
    Mine appeared about 5 days after the Informed delivery notification. I was lucky it was a renewal so it didn't have much affect. btw mine was Carroll County as well, makes one wonder.
    Good to know! Helps a little with the disappointment I am experiencing. Like others have stated, I felt like a kid on Christmas when I opened that email from USPS this morning. Then wham! Classic rug pull!

LAC_MD

Oct 18, 2022
    Towson
    Good to know! Helps a little with the disappointment I am experiencing. Like others have stated, I felt like a kid on Christmas when I opened that email from USPS this morning. Then wham! Classic rug pull!
    It will be there before Tuesday. Once it arrives you will forget about the additional few days wait. Congrats and welcome to the club.

mattgella98

Dec 22, 2022
    Carroll County
    It will be there before Tuesday. Once it arrives you will forget about the additional few days wait. Congrats and welcome to the club.
    Thanks! Since I did get my DC letter today there is a silver lining, I am going to go pick up my new Hellcat in a little bit and hope to get out and start breaking it in this weekend.

melbill2

Feb 24, 2009
    Ellicott City
    I'm not sure our mail delivery person can read very well. We sometimes get no mail. Sometimes we get our neighbors entire delivery for that day. My wife and I were just approved for our W&C on 1/3 and 1/4. I just hope that our permits get delivered to our address.
    Wife received her W&C permit 1/7/23.
    I received my W&C permit 1/9/23,

Last edited:

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I have had that happen to me as well. A card from my FIL who lives only 1/2 mile from me. Saw the scan from the USPS but never received the card. It was 3 weeks ago the card showed up in the postal scan but still no card. I talked to my mail carrier and she never saw the card. I even showed her a pic of it as well. No Joy!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom